deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Update legality database  (Read 1829 times)

neltisen

• Decks
Update legality database
« on: December 21, 2012, 01:36:22 pm »
It seems that M12 is still marked as T2, but it is nomore, got degraded to Extended (new core M13 is here).

Nils

• Decks
Re: Update legality database
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2012, 03:02:05 pm »
Thank you for the reminder, this has now been corrected.

BlackSanguine

• Decks
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2013, 11:18:42 pm »
I remember seeing card/deck legality while browsing decks. Now that I wanted to go check something, I can't, for the life of me, remember where the option is. Insight?

Nils

• Decks
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2013, 10:55:34 pm »
For every card the legality should be displayed behind the set name, as in "GTC (T2)". At the bottom of this column the legality for the entire deck is shown. In addition, when saving a deck you can specify the legality yourself and it will then be sorted into the corresponding category.

Does this answer your question?

AeroSigma

• Decks
« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2013, 08:20:15 pm »
Just to be clear, this does not consider ban lists, right?

Love the feature of adding the entire deck format at the bottom, either it's a new add, or I've been wishing it was there and just didn't notice for the longest time.

Nils

• Decks
« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2013, 01:54:09 pm »
Yes, this only considers sets right now. A more sophisticated approach (which also checks cards) is in the works though!

And that feature has been there for years, but you are not the first person to miss it... maybe I should make it a bit more obvious :)