deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Life Gain - Comments  (Read 393 times)

Comment Bot

Life Gain - Comments
« on: August 05, 2015, 09:09:41 pm »
This is the comment topic for Life Gain .

Please use the Reply button to comment. If you do not have an account yet, please use the link on top to register.

Dies ist das Kommentarthema für Life Gain .

Bitte benutze den Knopf "Reply", um einen Kommentar zu schreiben. Wenn du noch kein Benutzerkonto hier hast, benutze bitte den Link "Register" (oben) um dich zu registrieren.

EpeeNoire

• Decks
Re: Life Gain - Comments
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2015, 09:09:41 pm »
not bad, even though I can't really see how you would want to win the game. Chalice of Life sure can do damage, but that's quite narrow. maybe add Felidar Sovereign? or something for Serra Avatar to get it's potential working (flying, trample etc.)

Gustable

• Decks
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2015, 08:02:23 am »
Hey, thx for the help.
I rebuilt the deck, http://deckstats.net/decks/43395/300079-life-gain-with-cats, and now i'm thinking the combo is more powerfull

G. Moto

• Helping Planeswalkers one post at a time.
  • Decks
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2015, 05:29:57 pm »
Your deck remake looks a lot more focused then its previous form. Some nice cards to add would be: Ajani's sunstriker, guardian lions (if you give them lifelink especially), healer of the pride and silvercoat lion. They are all low drop creatures that you can play fast and with the white cards mentioned in your last deck can really turn this one into a power house of a deck. Focus on lifelink and that first strike and you're definitely looking at some wins.