deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Win Turn 0! - Comments  (Read 1281 times)

Comment Bot

Win Turn 0! - Comments
« on: August 10, 2015, 01:05:49 am »
This is the comment topic for Win Turn 0!.

Please use the Reply button to comment. If you do not have an account yet, please use the link on top to register.

Dies ist das Kommentarthema für Win Turn 0!.

Bitte benutze den Knopf "Reply", um einen Kommentar zu schreiben. Wenn du noch kein Benutzerkonto hier hast, benutze bitte den Link "Register" (oben) um dich zu registrieren.

VincentVG

• Decks
Re: Win Turn 0! - Comments
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2015, 01:05:49 am »
Awesome combo! It's really versatile, the lack of lands allows to take free mulligan and more chance for combo. Street wraith gives another free-mana draw, Summoner's pact and mystical tutor a 2nd turn combo. Just one question, why pact of negation? Looks like if you use it, you surely lose.

marviboi

• Decks
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2015, 11:35:42 am »
Thank you. Pact of Negation is to counter any other counters while you are doing the combo. Otherwise its just a free slot. I have thought about putting in 4 Islands instead in case of going in Turn 1, but than your opponent could probably counter.

spidey329

• Playing since Revised, but not much after Kamigawa
  • Decks
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2015, 01:18:24 am »
*- all Disciple of the Vault and Shifting Wall die becouse of 0 toughness*
I think you mean Phyrexian Marauder, not Disiples :)
Looks pretty neat, though.

Nils

• Decks
« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2015, 07:13:31 pm »
Your deck was selected as our DeckStats.net deck of the week this week! Congratulations! :)

Avedon

• Decks
« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2015, 01:11:39 pm »
i think you have to add some Island!! if your opponents play wasteland its to risky without basics!!
i did some testing, do you play with free mulligans at your casual group? i find it hard to draw a perfect hand! even with 3 mulligans its almost impossible, and then you have almost to little cards in hand...
Its diet consists of fruits, plants, small woodland animals, large woodland animals, woodlands, fruit groves, fruit farmers, and small cities.

seilaoque

• Decks
« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2015, 04:04:34 pm »
you really should replace the Street Wraith playset with Serum Powder

and Hulk Flash is a established archetype...
it has seen lots of play back in the day.

biohazard67

• Decks
« Reply #7 on: August 12, 2015, 06:22:47 pm »
The only problem with Pact of Negation is that you would lose the game that early, if they did combo off

marviboi

• Decks
« Reply #8 on: August 21, 2015, 11:02:18 am »
@spidey329 Yes I mean Phyrexian Marauder not Disciple of the Vault, thanks. Fixed that.

@Avedon This Deck doesn't care about wasteland as there are no opportunities for opponents to destroy lands on Turn 0 XD. But you can replace the pact of negation with islands if you want more chances to win on Turn 1.

You are right its not easy to get the right hand to win instant, but you can mulligan down a lot. As the only cards you need is flash and protean hulk or summoners pakt and two mana (there are 16 Mana Cards in). If one card is missing you can draw with street wraith or brain storm.

marviboi

• Decks
« Reply #9 on: August 21, 2015, 11:03:42 am »
Deck of the week! ;D Thank you all vor voting!!!

itscraigwells

• Decks
« Reply #10 on: November 10, 2015, 07:25:29 pm »
and this is why i dont play vintage lol
One does not simply turn 2 ulamog

Notchbeard

• Carpe Diem
  • Decks
« Reply #11 on: January 25, 2016, 12:54:00 pm »
Hulk Flash is an awesome combo that has seen a lot of play long ago in the days of yore, I never see the point in these kind of decks. You basically play someone once with it and never get to again because no one will play it. My buddy has an EDH one that storms and searches its library repeatedly until math says it wins while everyone else just sits around having no fun. There are a lot of Hulk Flash combos, like say replace Disciple with Zulaport Cutthroat and you win vs infinite group and you go out with 40 life. Or just to be a dick play 4 Rot shamblers with 4 X creatures and start the game with 4 17/17s etc etc etc. Legacy is not about finding the perfect mathematical combo like Standard and Modern, its about creating something to have fun with your buddies or to epeen over how expensive your cards are :) 

The notchiest of beards.

Killabone

• Decks
« Reply #12 on: February 22, 2016, 01:04:09 am »
If u searched flash via the mystical tutor using the luck counter from the gemstone caverns, where does the blue mana for casting flash in turn one come from?

Kvothe97

• Decks
« Reply #13 on: March 25, 2016, 09:39:25 pm »
If you would play this deck on casual, nobody would like to play against you ._.

If you would play this deck on vintage, it wouldn't be legal, because there some restricted cards

In my opinion it is redundant to build such decks

marviboi

• Decks
« Reply #14 on: March 27, 2016, 07:20:00 pm »
If u searched flash via the mystical tutor using the luck counter from the gemstone caverns, where does the blue mana for casting flash in turn one come from?

If you have to search flash with mystical tutor (Turn 0) you will put flash on top of your library. In the next Turn (Turn 1) Gemstone untaps and you can use it again to cast flash.