deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: [Standard] Esper Combo- Infinite power  (Read 691 times)

tribent

• Decks
[Standard] Esper Combo- Infinite power
« on: August 11, 2015, 09:48:33 pm »
Esper Combo- Infinite power

This deck is set to have an infinite combo with "Retraction Helix"; "Zephyr Scribe"; a zero drop artifact; and either "Myth Realized" or "Scroll of the Masters" gaining a counter for each cycle. From the test runs I have played, the combo goes off by turn 6 about 90% of the time (Liliana Vess & Dark Petition are used to tutor for the missing piece and either all the pieces show up or you can tutor for the missing piece by turn 5 about 90% of the time)
I want everyone's thoughts and suggestions, and possible changes to make where one might survive until the combo can go off.

Drunk Cynic

• Abusing the Terrible and Neglected
  • Decks
Re: [Standard] Esper Combo- Infinite power
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2015, 10:47:04 pm »
So you have a massive creature? How do you hit with it? How are you avoiding removal? You're infinite combo is 24 cards right now, leaving zero room for any control.

Consider replacing Scroll of the Masters with Altar of the Brood, possibly even reducing down to a 4 piece combo of three of's. With the rest as control, removal, and get there.

Zephyr Scribe + Retraction Helix + (zero cost) +Altar of the Brood
Perpetual Johnny. Interactions and originality are preferable to winning, though winning doesn't hurt.
If I throw statistics at you, they likely came from:
http://stattrek.com/online-calculator/hypergeometric.aspx