deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Unbreakable Thorn Warrior - Comments  (Read 739 times)

Comment Bot

Unbreakable Thorn Warrior - Comments
« on: August 14, 2015, 07:45:31 pm »
This is the comment topic for Unbreakable Thorn Warrior.

Please use the Reply button to comment. If you do not have an account yet, please use the link on top to register.

Dies ist das Kommentarthema für Unbreakable Thorn Warrior.

Bitte benutze den Knopf "Reply", um einen Kommentar zu schreiben. Wenn du noch kein Benutzerkonto hier hast, benutze bitte den Link "Register" (oben) um dich zu registrieren.

austinjf22

• Decks
Re: Unbreakable Thorn Warrior - Comments
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2015, 07:45:31 pm »
Any recommendations out there? Im waiting on 3 Brave the Sands that will be implemented and the Priest of the Blood Rite will be swapped for Sunscorch

austinjf22

• Decks
Re: Unbreakable Warrior Assault - Comments
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2015, 12:33:20 am »
Alright, got my final couple cards today! I'm thinking for an Economy, first build deck, she looks ok. Hit me with thoughts

fellblaze

• Decks
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2015, 05:55:43 am »
What about replacing suspension field, pacifism, thornbow and myth realized for another Sidisi, and run 3 jeskai barricades. use jeskai barricade to take advantage of Sidisi's exploit fetch, also play prism ring choose white flash out jeskai barricade, then next turn flash out another return the first one...thats 2 life repeat. also its a great removal card for your own creatures you dont want to die. lighting strike um no flash out jeskai barricade return said creature to my hand you strike nothing!
yeah but can you tumble?

austinjf22

• Decks
Re: Unbreakable Thorn Warrior - Comments
« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2015, 09:10:30 am »
I will definitely explore those...I was just trying to trade another Sidisi from my bro ha!  ;D

I will look into the Jesuit barricades too...only been playing for a month or so so I appreciate the pointers with cards I still don't know

Cheers

austinjf22

• Decks
« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2015, 10:32:48 pm »
I played through a few games after getting done with my shopping list. Definitely like the ability to protect from red burn decks that a lot in our league use. Thank you my brother!

fellblaze

• Decks
« Reply #6 on: August 23, 2015, 04:56:50 am »
no prob bro been plenty off and on for 20 years keep me posted i like the deck idea
yeah but can you tumble?

austinjf22

• Decks
« Reply #7 on: August 23, 2015, 06:08:52 am »
We had our weekly 8 man battle royal tonight and I was very satisfied...only struggled with Red/Burn deck, so I put in the Barricades. And it made a huge difference! Even just that 1 or 2 chances you get to play it are huge because of the heavy creature link to play on each other. They are now permanent additions :)

fellblaze

• Decks
« Reply #8 on: August 24, 2015, 09:10:47 pm »
i love i mean LOVE jeskai barricade! glad its working for you too
yeah but can you tumble?

austinjf22

• Decks
« Reply #9 on: August 25, 2015, 01:13:37 am »
I have loved using them in tandem with my Mardu strike leaders. People always focus on taking their dash out and not my harder hitters 😜 you have a convert!

austinjf22

• Decks
« Reply #10 on: August 25, 2015, 11:29:11 pm »
Hey blaze, had a question about the Barricades...when it flashes in, does my retreating creature take damage? Does Jeskai Barricades take damage? Or is it really as simple as taking nothing and leave them with thumbs up holes??

fellblaze

• Decks
« Reply #11 on: August 26, 2015, 05:59:52 am »
The barricades are epic! I attack with mardu strike leader, response Lightning bolt targeting mardu, response barricade...bwahahahahaha. when you flash out the barricade and bounce your creature back the spell cast no longer has a legal target and fizzles. Also great for blocking. I swing with a a 2/2 you block with arashin foremost. You figure dbl strike your beat! Cast giant growth and giggle...flash out the barricade return arashin foremost you giggle! Once a creature has been blocked you can bounce the blocking creature and the attacking creature is still considered blocked! So to finish if the creature is there no it cant be damaged and if it wasnt the original target damage doesnt get shifted. However board sweeps do work if i play wrath of god and you flash out barricade your bounced creature will live the barricade will die, buy hey yku saved the good one.
yeah but can you tumble?

fellblaze

• Decks
« Reply #12 on: August 26, 2015, 06:02:23 am »
Srry meant if the creature isnt there it cant be damaged
yeah but can you tumble?

austinjf22

• Decks
« Reply #13 on: August 28, 2015, 01:34:13 am »
Thanks Blaze, that's how I understood it too...I like when they grit their teeth as their Gilt leaf winnower whiffs air ;) I'm working on an angel/dragon deck for modern next. Have some great angel cards and love the dragons. These little warriors have won me over though...and you're little gem has upped the factor for sure.