deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: White Human-Angel Deck - Comments  (Read 483 times)

Comment Bot

White Human-Angel Deck - Comments
« on: August 16, 2015, 09:30:46 pm »
This is the comment topic for White Human-Angel Deck.

Please use the Reply button to comment. If you do not have an account yet, please use the link on top to register.

Dies ist das Kommentarthema für White Human-Angel Deck.

Bitte benutze den Knopf "Reply", um einen Kommentar zu schreiben. Wenn du noch kein Benutzerkonto hier hast, benutze bitte den Link "Register" (oben) um dich zu registrieren.

TheHawk

• Decks
Re: White Human-Angel Deck - Comments
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2015, 09:30:46 pm »
This deck is not fine tuned yet so please feel free to offer advice.

G. Moto

• Helping Planeswalkers one post at a time.
  • Decks
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2015, 05:08:32 pm »
Drop the blade splicer and add some more angels from both the core sets and the Innistrad block. Adding emancipation angel, angelic skirmisher, and even voice of the provinces would be great additions to your deck. Just focus on the idea of what you want the deck to do and look through the card sets that have that mechanic or theme and your deck will piece itself together for you.

TheHawk

• Decks
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2015, 08:03:44 pm »
Thanks for the advice G. Moto! I removed the 4 blade splicers and added 4 angelic skirmishers.

TheHawk

• Decks
« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2015, 08:12:00 pm »
I also decided to add some emancipation angels to the deck :)

G. Moto

• Decks
« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2015, 06:59:36 am »
Good choice. Lastly if you want to go over the top with the lifegain and tokens add seraph of the masses, some raise the alarms, and angelic accord. Once you read their effects you'll see why I recommend them. Also if you're going to run the skirmisher I recommend giving your angels some spirit mantels and allowing for them to have first-strike to aid in combat. It'll help everyone last longer.

Yuwaki

• Decks
« Reply #6 on: August 27, 2015, 12:40:27 am »
I would cut one Avacyn for Angel of Glory's Rise. I wonder why you skipped that card :O

G. Moto

• Decks
« Reply #7 on: September 16, 2015, 05:03:22 pm »
It's a good card but it's effect is so specific, not eveyone uses zombies in their decks. However, Angel of the dire hour would be my choice since it's a clear board wipe and has no specifics to it. Also Angelic overseer, Angelic skirmisher, and goldnight redeemer would be great additions to the deck. Lots of humans and angels who are able to protect themselves, and hold the field at the same time.