deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Invisible Stalker (Aggro/Control) - Comments (deckstats-saved-deck-1401)  (Read 1462 times)

Comment Bot

This is the comment topic for Invisible Stalker (Aggro/Control).

Please use the Reply button to comment. If you do not have an account yet, please use the link on top to register.

Dies ist das Kommentarthema für Invisible Stalker (Aggro/Control).

Bitte benutze den Knopf "Reply", um einen Kommentar zu schreiben. Wenn du noch kein Benutzerkonto hier hast, benutze bitte den Link "Register" (oben) um dich zu registrieren.

AeroSigma

• Decks
Re: Invisible Stalker (Aggro/Control) - Comments (deckstats-saved-deck-1401)
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2013, 06:34:24 pm »
Interested in any feedback for my Aggro/Control Invisible Stalker Deck.  My intent is to get it competitive for the Modern PTQ in February. 

I'm thinking so far;
-Less drawing, more counters? (10:10 at the moment)
-More groundswell instead of Vines of Vastwood (Stalker dosen't need the protection from vines, which also costs GG for +4/+4)
-Maybe Giant growth in lieu of some Groundswell? (since I'm only running 22 lands at the moment)
-Perhaps remove Apostle's Blessing?  (is it worth it just to protect Delver?)

I'm also interested in color balance suggestions.  I'm trying to avoid having to buy a playset or two of the really expensive dual lands, so any tips would be had.

Any thoughts?

Thanks,
AeroSigma
« Last Edit: January 03, 2013, 06:47:56 pm by AeroSigma »