deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Auteur Sujet: Red/Green Dragons - Comments  (Lu 235 fois)

Comment Bot

• Invité
Red/Green Dragons - Comments
« le: Août 20, 2015, 03:56:52 am »
This is the comment topic for Red/Green Dragons.

Please use the Reply button to comment. If you do not have an account yet, please use the link on top to register.

Dies ist das Kommentarthema für Red/Green Dragons.

Bitte benutze den Knopf "Reply", um einen Kommentar zu schreiben. Wenn du noch kein Benutzerkonto hier hast, benutze bitte den Link "Register" (oben) um dich zu registrieren.

Dringdar

• Decks
Re: Red/Green Dragons - Comments
« Réponse #1 le: Août 20, 2015, 03:56:52 am »
I'm going to assume that this is a first or second draft of this deck, as it is extremely lacking in focus. Try to shrink it down to focus on one thing, with a second as back up. To assist with this, I'd advise looking up a Standard format legal G/R Dragons deck, and then replacing some of those cards with Modern cards.

If I was to run a Modern legal G/R Dragons deck right now, It'd look like this.

4x Birds of Paradise
4x Lightning Bolt
3x Rattleclaw Mystic
3x Stormblood Berserker
4x Draconic Roar
3x Domri Rade
4x Fanatic of Xenagos
4x Boggart Ram-Gang
4x Thunderbreak Regent
4x Thundermaw Hellkite
4x wooded foothills
4x stomping ground
4x rootbound crag
6x mountain
5x forest

This deck basically took what I liked best about my G/R Dragons standard deck, went a little lighter on recursion and value, and got more aggressive. As before, your deck is all over the place with both Atarkas, various enchantments, creatures which get bigger if you have more lands, random mana ramp etc. Try to focus your efforts on a singular area for your deck.