deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: MOM GET THE BUG SPRAY - Comments  (Read 473 times)

Comment Bot

MOM GET THE BUG SPRAY - Comments
« on: October 05, 2015, 03:24:46 pm »
This is the comment topic for MOM GET THE BUG SPRAY.

Please use the Reply button to comment. If you do not have an account yet, please use the link on top to register.

Dies ist das Kommentarthema für MOM GET THE BUG SPRAY.

Bitte benutze den Knopf "Reply", um einen Kommentar zu schreiben. Wenn du noch kein Benutzerkonto hier hast, benutze bitte den Link "Register" (oben) um dich zu registrieren.

DarthVodkas

• YouTube
  • Decks
Re: MOM GET THE BUG SPRAY - Comments
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2015, 03:24:46 pm »
Doubling Season might be a nice addition to this deck. It's legal in Modern and would make things like your Scute Mob ridiculous. It also would stack with Parallel Lives for the token gen =^.^=

This looks like a solid deck that would make me want to run and get the bug spray :P

BDwithaY

• Decks
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2015, 03:31:31 pm »
Thanks for the suggestion. I do like the card very much, but I don't have the budget for it right now. I'll probably buy a couple later in time, though.

dakkon78

• Decks
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2015, 07:08:57 pm »
Casting Cost seems too expensive for a dual.

BDwithaY

• Decks
« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2015, 10:23:59 pm »
I know the costs are expensive, but that's why I have the Elvish Mystic and Llawanor Elves ramp. Also, I think cards like Hornet Nest are strong enough to hold anything off until I can get that mana.