deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Polymorphin' Power Rangers! (Budget T4 Emrakul Win) - Comments  (Read 620 times)

Comment Bot

Polymorphin' Power Rangers! (Budget T4 Emrakul Win) - Comments
« on: December 09, 2015, 02:02:48 pm »
This is the comment topic for Polymorphin' Power Rangers! (Budget T4 Emrakul Win).

Please use the Reply button to comment. If you do not have an account yet, please use the link on top to register.

Dies ist das Kommentarthema für Polymorphin' Power Rangers! (Budget T4 Emrakul Win).

Bitte benutze den Knopf "Reply", um einen Kommentar zu schreiben. Wenn du noch kein Benutzerkonto hier hast, benutze bitte den Link "Register" (oben) um dich zu registrieren.

aizbert065

• Decks
Re: Polymorphin' Power Rangers! (Budget T4 Emrakul Win) - Comments
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2015, 02:02:49 pm »
when you cast polymorph you don't choose what creature in your deck to take, you'll play the first you find.. so is it really good to play fog bank and wall of omens?
i suggest you to insert kozilek or ulamog in case of infinite obliteration and wrath of god or also polymorphist's jest

scarythongs

• Decks
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2015, 11:05:50 am »
I thought that Emrakul couldn't be hit by those because of her abilites?

HMC_Omega666

• https://instabio.cc/hmcmagicmasters
    • HMC - Magic Masters
  • Decks
« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2015, 11:31:02 pm »
If emrakul isn't on the battlefield it is a normal card, that can be discard, removed or anything else

AlexL225

• Decks
« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2017, 08:54:54 pm »
I'm not 100% sure on this but isn't there a downside to using polymorph to get Emrakel, the Aeons Torn out?  Since you're not casting it don't you lose out on that extra turn?