deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: [EDH / Commander] Karametra, God of Harvests  (Read 430 times)

Sgtlightbrite

• Decks
[EDH / Commander] Karametra, God of Harvests
« on: October 13, 2015, 04:56:03 pm »
Karametra, God of Harvests

The deck is heavily themed around Karametra's land search ability.  Anything that cares about landfall or brings lands into play is great. A few things that make this deck fun.....

Ramp! I added a few creatures that bounce my own creatures to double up on "Enter the Battlefield"effects. Borderland Ranger and Wood Elves can dig up to four lands if you have Karametra in play. Then those lands can be turned into creatures.

Tokens! Green/white seems to beg for token generation. Doubling season gets pretty crazy with some of the token generators. There are a few different ways to mass buff your little guys. Skullclamp loves to turn 1/1's into card draw.

90% of this deck is things I already had and traded for. If I were to add a few things I might get Parallel Lives or add more of the land cards from BFZ. Overall the deck functions well with everything added and gives you a lot of game play choices. I intended for this to be a second EDH deck that I played once in a while and I play this one the most because it's very fun. I hope you enjoy it and please leave a comment or like if it your style. 8)
« Last Edit: October 13, 2015, 04:58:20 pm by Sgtlightbrite »