deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: laboratory maniac wins turn 2 22€ - Comments  (Read 1162 times)

Comment Bot

laboratory maniac wins turn 2 22€ - Comments
« on: October 15, 2015, 04:49:57 pm »
This is the comment topic for laboratory maniac wins turn 2 22€.

Please use the Reply button to comment. If you do not have an account yet, please use the link on top to register.

Dies ist das Kommentarthema für laboratory maniac wins turn 2 22€.

Bitte benutze den Knopf "Reply", um einen Kommentar zu schreiben. Wenn du noch kein Benutzerkonto hier hast, benutze bitte den Link "Register" (oben) um dich zu registrieren.

bughunter

• Decks
Re: laboratory maniac wins turn 2 22€ - Comments
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2015, 04:49:57 pm »
Your 8 Islands, extra 3 gemstone caverns, or your extra Maniac are going to stop your self mill on turn 2, unless you have a strategy to cycle those non cycling lands out I am not seeing. It isn't a bad mechanic, but it needs a little push like mana servance and hermite druid.

ganjaeono

• Decks
Re: laboratory maniac wins turn 2 22€ - Comments
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2015, 04:58:06 pm »
you are right.....even the fluctuator....must look at that....thanks for the observation......and someone has copy it before studying those fails xDD

ganjaeono

• Decks
Re: laboratory maniac wins turn 2 - Comments
« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2015, 05:23:52 pm »
i made some changes that raise the options but it still can fail....still looking at it....damn bughunter xDD <3

gildmage

• Decks
« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2015, 10:10:28 pm »
Let me know if you can get this to work.  There are plenty of other ok cycling cards that could help you hold down the fort, but you need to have 4 fluctuators and lab maniacs to make the deck work, which means there isn't really room for the other non-cyclers.  But, faithless looting could help get you there.

ganjaeono

• Decks
« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2015, 10:14:15 pm »
im looking for something to draw to make it more efficient but is hard......i was thinking even in ancestrall recall but i want to keep it cheap xD

ganjaeono

• Decks
« Reply #6 on: October 15, 2015, 10:14:59 pm »

gildmage

• Decks
« Reply #7 on: October 15, 2015, 10:18:52 pm »
you'll be able to fuel treasure cruise pretty easily

ganjaeono

• Decks
« Reply #8 on: October 15, 2015, 10:19:54 pm »
see? i forgot about delve xDD....love you dude....i will keep looking but that one can work ^^

VincentVG

• Decks
« Reply #9 on: October 15, 2015, 11:41:22 pm »
Let me say that i love this combo. But a turn two win it's impossible. With the best hand (starting for second: 3 islands, laboratory maniac, 3 gemstone caverns, 2 fluctuator), the problem are the remaining cards without cycling: 1 gemstone caverns, 1 island, 2 fluctuation and treasure cruise. 5 cards.

T1: gemstone caverns, island, fluctuation.
T2: you draw a cycling card and play laboratory maniac, cycling that card until you find another non-cycling card (and if it's treasure cruise you can't play it without mana)

So, even if you are very very lucky and find all non-cycling cards on the bottom of library, you can't win the game in turn two.

The same if you draw a hand with more cycling (1 island, 1 gemstone caverns, 1 laboratory maniac, 1 fluctuation and 3 cycling cards) you will find more non-cycling cards in deck: 3 gemstone caverns, 2 island, 3 fluctuation, 1 treasure cruise. 9 cards when you can have max 4 cycling options in hand (if you find laboratory maniac through cycling the number should be the same or less). The 3 becomes 2, 2 becomes 1 and you've finished the cycling with another 6 non-cycling cards in deck. I think you need at least 6-7 turns to win, if your lucky.

I hope you can improve this strategy to actually win in turn two, i really like it. Good luck :)

ganjaeono

• Decks
« Reply #10 on: October 16, 2015, 12:39:49 am »
Thanks forma the observación :) im still working on it but yes it looks like you say

ganjaeono

• Decks
Re: laboratory maniac wins - Comments
« Reply #11 on: October 16, 2015, 12:54:31 am »
sorri was writting from the movile phone and the corrector made that xD...forma was just for...and observacion observation xD

braider

• Decks
« Reply #12 on: October 16, 2015, 02:34:01 pm »
what if the maniac gets countered, then you got real problem...cool idea but to be honest I dont like decks like this, where is the fun to play ?? its just cycle ..cycle ..cycle ...fucking boring as shit

ganjaeono

• Decks
« Reply #13 on: October 16, 2015, 02:38:37 pm »
to be honest i would never build this type of decks to use them....just to show more combos....as you say i preffer a deck where u have to think more....and not just do a combo......anyway its new, its unknown and somehow i like it xD

MrBro

• Decks
« Reply #14 on: October 17, 2015, 05:34:02 am »
Actually if a player gets the starting hand of 4 gemstone caverns, 1 island, 1 fluctuation and a laboratory maniac he/she can win turn 1, 2, 3, or 4 depending on luck after starting hand. *multiple gemstone caverns do come in play if all are in first hand* The win depends on how many cards are cycled before you hit a non-cycling card. If you find treasure cruise after 7 its a turn one win. But highly unlikely.