deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: [Modern] abzan aristocrat  (Read 586 times)

Dvsmaster

• Decks
[Modern] abzan aristocrat
« on: October 22, 2015, 05:46:31 am »
abzan aristocrat

Hello! im trying to make an abzan aristocrat deck.
Play the sac lambs so that sac outlets can use it to become powerful or trigger the death effects. if you run out of gas, play the spells to get your board back. Sideboard options are up to you and your meta. And opinions are appreciated and needed to make this better
« Last Edit: October 22, 2015, 11:45:40 pm by Dvsmaster »

Dvsmaster

• Decks
Re: abzan aristocrat - Comments
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2015, 04:12:45 am »
anyone pls? bump

ChrisMTG

• Decks
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2015, 04:20:27 am »
Sack outlet sugestions: Nantuko Husk and Vampiric rites? just a thought, one helps you keep gas the other makes a dangerous creature.

Dvsmaster

• Decks
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2015, 08:32:08 pm »
i see their use but i feel like there is enough sacrifice already with the seer and cartel aristocrat not to mention the hate from your opponent. Do you think those two could be replaced by anything better?

Dvsmaster

• Decks
« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2015, 05:51:37 am »
Do you guys have any advice on building a manabase for this deck? I don't want to be totally useless with extreme budget lands but not too many expensive cards like verdant catacombs and stuff (although i can easily get the windswepth heath). Any ideas and would you think rainbow lands like city of brass would be ok since i already get so much life back through sacs and the blood artists?