deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Kiora Temur - Comments  (Read 208 times)

Comment Bot

Kiora Temur - Comments
« on: October 24, 2015, 05:44:16 pm »
This is the comment topic for Kiora Temur.

Please use the Reply button to comment. If you do not have an account yet, please use the link on top to register.

Dies ist das Kommentarthema für Kiora Temur.

Bitte benutze den Knopf "Reply", um einen Kommentar zu schreiben. Wenn du noch kein Benutzerkonto hier hast, benutze bitte den Link "Register" (oben) um dich zu registrieren.

goldenrod21

• Decks
Re: Kiora Temur - Comments
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2015, 05:44:16 pm »
it looks like a great deck, a lot of high drops tho, might be hard to get creatures out in time. Void winnower seems like it wouldn't fit in well with this deck, if you want you could switch that out and a couple others for lower drops. have you considered adding collected company to get to creatures faster? maybe anticipate

tthorns

• Decks
Re: Kiora Temur - Comments
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2015, 10:35:35 pm »
Hey thanks for the nice feedback!

Collected company does indeed sound like a good idea. The general idea I had was to try abusing Kioras first ability with the manadorks to achieve a fast ramp into Ulamog and/or similar great cards (DL Atarka seems like a good goal aswell..). I did some testing on Cockatrice - results were pretty bad. Mostly due to draws - If I drew manadorks I cant find a target, if I draw targets I cant play them. I guess it's the downside to using manadorks over rampant growth effects. Will try CoCo next.

Either way - work in progress - but it seems to be temur has great tools between Kiora and rattleclaw along with powerful creatures..