deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Dragons combo - Comments  (Read 401 times)

Comment Bot

Dragons combo - Comments
« on: October 27, 2015, 12:59:32 am »
This is the comment topic for Dragons combo.

Please use the Reply button to comment. If you do not have an account yet, please use the link on top to register.

Dies ist das Kommentarthema für Dragons combo.

Bitte benutze den Knopf "Reply", um einen Kommentar zu schreiben. Wenn du noch kein Benutzerkonto hier hast, benutze bitte den Link "Register" (oben) um dich zu registrieren.

• Decks
Re: Dragons combo - Comments
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2015, 12:59:32 am »
my buddy n I  have been working on this combo for a bit. its a good idea, but  this list is too open to hand disruption and combo disruption, especially after game 1. Keep working at it  though! I personally believe this to be an extremely powerful Standard combo.

Csoad

• Decks
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2015, 08:05:48 am »
Thanks! You're right about that disruption posibilities after game1, I'll keep thinking :D

RJA Homebrew

• Decks
« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2015, 05:29:23 pm »
Any thought of adding outpost siege? Perhaps instead of monastery swiftspear. It doesn't seem like this deck wants to be that aggressive. Outpost siege would help with hand disruption, control, and with your curve by adding a turn four play.

Csoad

• Decks
« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2015, 07:55:59 pm »
I've been thinking of adding that this morning. I put the monastery only to have more creatures when i cast the descent, but the outpost siege should go better for the deck. Thanks!