deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Mardu Aristocrats - Comments  (Read 287 times)

Comment Bot

Mardu Aristocrats - Comments
« on: October 31, 2015, 08:58:03 pm »
This is the comment topic for Mardu Aristocrats.

Please use the Reply button to comment. If you do not have an account yet, please use the link on top to register.

Dies ist das Kommentarthema für Mardu Aristocrats.

Bitte benutze den Knopf "Reply", um einen Kommentar zu schreiben. Wenn du noch kein Benutzerkonto hier hast, benutze bitte den Link "Register" (oben) um dich zu registrieren.

Broniak

• Decks
Re: Mardu Aristocrats - Comments
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2015, 08:58:03 pm »
Seems like it works alright. I would add the origins Liliana and Hangarback Walker and take out the weird 2/1 scion guy, but otherwise, thumbs up.

corveroth

• Decks
Re: Mardu Aristocrats - Comments
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2015, 09:55:41 pm »
Lily and Hangar are obvious go-tos for the archetype, but I'm priced out of them (whereas I own the lands already).

The Carrier Thrall is actually a very strong card here. The sac-able replacement body plays very well into this deck's strategy, and as a mana source, it helps to offset all of the the taplands. The mana ability may actually be more valuable than the manifest potential on the Sultai Emissary, but that'll be seen in testing.