deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Black white ally deck - Comments  (Read 306 times)

Comment Bot

Black white ally deck - Comments
« on: November 02, 2015, 05:57:25 pm »
This is the comment topic for Black white ally deck.

Please use the Reply button to comment. If you do not have an account yet, please use the link on top to register.

Dies ist das Kommentarthema für Black white ally deck.

Bitte benutze den Knopf "Reply", um einen Kommentar zu schreiben. Wenn du noch kein Benutzerkonto hier hast, benutze bitte den Link "Register" (oben) um dich zu registrieren.

lena mosstrava

• Decks
Re: Black white ally deck - Comments
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2015, 05:57:25 pm »
This deck got me my first win last week at FNM and 2 wins this week. Great fun and as a new player great to see each ally working and pumping others up to become stronger, gain life of drain it.
Any additionals  that would make deck  stronger please let me know as eager to learn. Cheers

G. Moto

• Helping Planeswalkers one post at a time.
  • Decks
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2015, 08:25:10 pm »
A nice combination of cards to add to this deck would be the malikar familiar, the nirkana assassin, and pathway arrow. The two creatures have or are capable of gaining death touch. If you play the artifact onto one of your creatures and then tap that creature to deal damage to another creature then it would mean an instant kill.The trick is that your death touch creature is dealing indirect battle damage to another creature. nikana assassin is also an ally so he would set of kalastria healer's rally trigger. Hope this helps. 

lena mosstrava

• Decks
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2015, 09:05:14 am »
Many thanks G.Moto - I shall add these in and see how they play out. Cheers for the help.

G. Moto

• Helping Planeswalkers one post at a time.
  • Decks
« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2015, 10:41:58 am »
Glad to have been of assistance to you.