deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Blue Deck with Jace, Memory Adept - Comments  (Read 219 times)

Comment Bot

Blue Deck with Jace, Memory Adept - Comments
« on: November 10, 2015, 10:43:05 pm »
This is the comment topic for Blue Deck with Jace, Memory Adept.

Please use the Reply button to comment. If you do not have an account yet, please use the link on top to register.

Dies ist das Kommentarthema für Blue Deck with Jace, Memory Adept.

Bitte benutze den Knopf "Reply", um einen Kommentar zu schreiben. Wenn du noch kein Benutzerkonto hier hast, benutze bitte den Link "Register" (oben) um dich zu registrieren.

Hageth

• Decks
Re: Blue Deck with Jace, Memory Adept - Comments
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2015, 10:43:05 pm »
any idea's on how to make this deck better? i'm open to any thoughts on the subject.

G. Moto

• Helping Planeswalkers one post at a time.
  • Decks
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2015, 08:04:32 am »
I do have a few suggestions but it may requiring some serious overhauling on your part.
   Firstly if you're gonna use Jace, memory adept then your're gonna want to mill the opponent as much as possible. To do this you'll need mind sculpt, tome scour traumatize, and similar blue cards that cause your opponent to lose cards. This is why if you're going to use memory erosion your should have at least three or four copies of psychic spiral in your deck. This if combined with curse of the bloody tome can put the pressure on your enemy.
    Secondly you should really consider shifting your creature focus away from theros and focus more on innistrad. Their creatures such as shriekgeist fits the mono blue theme, is a flyer and mills just by landing hits all for 2 mana. Also having the biggest army of sea serpents and large creatures isn't what playing blue is necessarily about and it can and will slow down your deck performance. Adding jace's phantasm, latch seeker, mindshrieker, nephalia smuggler, geralf's mindcrusher (instead of skaab goliath).
   Thirdly as a blue player you're gonna want to add enough defensive spells to keep your enemy at bay. Bone to ash, dispel, cancel, disperse, and even mnemonic wall can provide adequate defense and will let you recycle some of your older spells. I hope that these suggestions were beneficial to you.

Hageth

• Decks
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2015, 08:26:57 am »
it was thank you ill have to get on finding some of those cards as most of them i do not own currently.

G. Moto

• Helping Planeswalkers one post at a time.
  • Decks
« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2015, 07:49:10 am »
Just glad that I could help.