deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Spiders - Comments  (Read 388 times)

Comment Bot

Spiders - Comments
« on: November 10, 2015, 10:42:25 pm »
This is the comment topic for Spiders.

Please use the Reply button to comment. If you do not have an account yet, please use the link on top to register.

Dies ist das Kommentarthema für Spiders.

Bitte benutze den Knopf "Reply", um einen Kommentar zu schreiben. Wenn du noch kein Benutzerkonto hier hast, benutze bitte den Link "Register" (oben) um dich zu registrieren.

Bartley

• Greetings!
  • Decks
Re: Spiders - Comments
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2015, 10:42:25 pm »
Obelisk of Urd or Door of Destinies could work nice here:)

Bartley

• Greetings!
  • Decks
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2015, 10:42:47 pm »
unless your trying to stay "modern"

falconblade123

• Decks
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2015, 11:45:44 pm »
What do you mean unless you're trying to stay "modern"? Both of those cards are modern legal.
I like Magic. Modern is the best format. Restore Balance is the best deck in Modern.

God Bless The USA

Bartley

• Greetings!
  • Decks
« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2015, 11:56:08 pm »
I guess your right.. for some reason I didn't think door of destinies  was legal for modern.   

AS you were good sir:)

G. Moto

• Helping Planeswalkers one post at a time.
  • Decks
« Reply #5 on: November 11, 2015, 08:24:40 am »
I believe that if you had some more cards that would give your creatures deathtouch such as lace with moonglove and touch of moonglove, ruthless instincts, deadly allure, gift of the diety, necrobite, retreat to hagra, sultai runemark, virulent swipe would be great additions to this deck. Also some notable spider creatures would be giant spider, kessig recluse, hitchclaw recluse, netcaster spider, oran-rief recluse, penumbra spider, sentinel spider, and lastly somberwald spider would all be good creatures to have for this deck. Lastly try adding spidery grasp would be great to have because it fits the theme and it has the ability to untap your creatures at instant speed. Definitely a card worth having if you choose to take an aggressive approach. Same thing goes for the card prey upon, time to feed, and grim contest which can seriously level the playing field for you when using deathtouch creatures. I hope this recommendations were helpful to you.

mattbikoff

« Reply #6 on: November 12, 2015, 07:20:36 pm »
Spiders are great! It's about time someone built a spider tribal. Just giving a quick look at this deck:

The mana curve is a bit high. You've got a play set of Arachnus Spinner and a play set of Spider Spawning. Those are some high cmc, late game cards. I would recommend taking two of each of them out. Even with two copies of each, you your curve is a bit high. It might be helpful to add in some ramp to get to those large creatures quickly. Alternatively, you could put in some ramp and dredge to fill up your graveyard with creatures in addition to those nyx weavers. That strategy would work nicely, even if you mill your arachnus webs. The ramp would also help you pay for Graverobber Spider's activated ability late game.