deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Auteur Sujet: black oldschool - Comments  (Lu 585 fois)

Comment Bot

• Invité
black oldschool - Comments
« le: Octobre 20, 2015, 06:25:24 pm »
This is the comment topic for black oldschool.

Please use the Reply button to comment. If you do not have an account yet, please use the link on top to register.

Dies ist das Kommentarthema für black oldschool.

Bitte benutze den Knopf "Reply", um einen Kommentar zu schreiben. Wenn du noch kein Benutzerkonto hier hast, benutze bitte den Link "Register" (oben) um dich zu registrieren.

MMelara

• Decks
Re: black oldschool - Comments
« Réponse #1 le: Octobre 20, 2015, 06:25:24 pm »
you can use Phyrexian Arena

jools

• Decks
« Réponse #2 le: Octobre 30, 2015, 12:02:33 pm »
it costs nearly 40$  while this deck is 17$. plus i want to use hexmage+etchings as combo

G. Moto

• Helping Planeswalkers one post at a time.
  • Decks
« Réponse #3 le: Octobre 30, 2015, 04:58:00 pm »
Well i see the mono-black and discard theme that you have going but what is the overall mission of the deck? What are you trying to accomplish when you play this deck?

jools

• Decks
« Réponse #4 le: Novembre 18, 2015, 09:46:23 am »
discard isnt as theme but to slow down/answer their potential combo. removal will disarm them. you will beat them with your creatures esp. fliers

G. Moto

• Helping Planeswalkers one post at a time.
  • Decks
« Réponse #5 le: Novembre 19, 2015, 05:28:10 am »
Have you considered adding cards that say when your opponent discards they lose health? If discard is just a tactic rather than a theme of the deck then maybe you should add a mission goal to this deck. Say for instance; As i make my opponent discard their hand I want to make them lose health through creature and card effects. Like if you had 2 or 3 copies of shrieking affliction  and were also playing mental agony on the field then that would make for a dangerous deck to play against. Also if you added some graveyard removal and recursion to the deck (like say endless obedience or agent of erebos) then you'd have a concept that would wreck decks. Add some black cards that mill if you can find them and this deck would be something to contend with.