deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Forestfall rampage  (Read 333 times)

Fndhry

• Decks
Forestfall rampage
« on: November 17, 2015, 05:45:01 pm »

G. Moto

• Helping Planeswalkers one post at a time.
  • Decks
Re: Forestfall rampage
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2015, 07:44:41 pm »
I see the focus that this deck is taking and i like it. My only thing is that you should probably add some basic mountains, at least 5 and some evolving wilds. Last thing you want is to draw into Omnath and  have to wait like twelve turns before you get any red mana floating. Also try playing retreat to kazandu so you can keep putting +1/+1 counters on your undergrowth champion. Earthen arms and dragonscale boon would also be good additions for this deck. If you add some akoum stonewaker, valakut predator, reclaiming vines, and slab hammer then you can keep repeating the landfall triggers, keep pumping out elemental tokens , and take a more aggressive approach to the enemy. Personally I'd add some black and make this deck Jund but if you wanna keep it Gruul then make sure you have some creature recursion cards like restore.