deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Encuesta

looking for advice on token deck

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total de votos: 0

Autor Tema: looking for advice on token deck  (Leído 851 veces)

itscraigwells

• Decks
« Última modificación: Noviembre 16, 2015, 07:50:17 pm por itscraigwells »
One does not simply turn 2 ulamog

G. Moto

• Helping Planeswalkers one post at a time.
  • Decks
Re: looking for advice on token deck
« Respuesta #1 en: Noviembre 15, 2015, 02:57:58 pm »
I've got a few suggestions that i think might be of some benefit to you. Carrier thrall would be good because even when he dies (say for instance to your vampiric rites) you'd still get one free mana out of him. Since you're running white try using some of the selesnya cards from the return to ravnica block. This way you can utilize the populate mechanic and combo your desolation twins with druid's deliverance, growing ranks, rootborn defenses, trostani's judgment, and wake the reflections (which would be getting a 10/10 for one mana basically).
    Lastly my only thing is try to find a way to make the tokens work in cohesion with each other. Yes you have a token for almost any situation but if you had say for instance you played creatures and spells that all made eldrazi tokens and scions, then you would have extra mana, even more tokens at your disposal and it would speed up your deck. It would also help with the populate mechanic because you could then populate scion tokens and keep making mana without having to kill creatures. Tell me what you think of those ideas?

itscraigwells

• Decks
« Respuesta #2 en: Noviembre 16, 2015, 07:49:46 pm »
great thank you, that is all great dvice unfortunatly i want it to be standard, ( yes i know im a standard whore)

G. Moto

• Decks
« Respuesta #3 en: Noviembre 17, 2015, 05:53:45 am »
     Well with all the tokens you are making there is a list of cards that I would recommend for this deck to grow. Firstly I would highly recommend butcher of the horde. Even if you're just sitting and swinging with your tokens you'll have enough land to keep making tokens for him to stay untapped (due to vigilance) and gain health from his life-link. I would consider dropping herald of anafenza because her effect only produces warrior tokens and the outlast trigger only works for herself. Also adding some kalastria healers and zulaport cutthroats are good ways to utilize the token population production that this deck has. Add 4 evolving wilds, a slab hammer or two, and maybe some natural connection and swell to growth and you'd have a dangerous landfall/ally deck. This way you'd have constant and repeated land drops per turn and your creatures would grow in number and strength. Also swapping out the herald of Anafenza with unified front would yield quite the advantage when you have your ally effects trigger 3 times in the same turn (5 if you pull off a double land drop in one turn).
     The idea that I'm trying to present is for you to drop multiple lands with your enchantments on the field, make a lot of creature tokens (preferably kor ally tokens), kick off all of their ally/rally triggers numerous times, and win without even having to swing. I know this is a four color deck, but just by having the Jund and Mardu colors together you're gonna want to play an aggressive game. It'll keep you alive longer and you'll have a wall of defense just by the sheer number of tokens you'd have. This is where your alter's reap and vampiric rites will give you steady hand and health advantage.
    This way you'll 1) gain health cause creatures are played and die, 2) your opponent will lose health because you are playing creatures rapidly, 3) overwhelm the enemy with your army of first strikers and deathtouch creatures (if you include kor bladewhirl and ankle shanker).

itscraigwells

• Decks
Re: token, not complted wouldnt mind your help - Comments
« Respuesta #4 en: Noviembre 17, 2015, 09:20:04 pm »
kor bladewhirl and ankle shanker great combo and i diff see the vaule of unified front great im still undecided with what im going to take out ill takle this again right now

G. Moto

• Decks
« Respuesta #5 en: Noviembre 17, 2015, 11:10:48 pm »
That's fine. Just give me the heads up if you need any other advice or if you have another deck you want to look over.