deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Heroic Soldiers - Auras and instants - Comments  (Read 1687 times)

Bartley

• Greetings!
  • Decks
Re: Heroic Soldiers - Auras and instants - Comments
« Reply #15 on: November 23, 2015, 03:48:36 pm »
Helm of the Gods would be cool:)

Tomzgen

• It's the Z that makes the difference
  • Decks
Re: Heroic Soldiers - Instants and counters - Comments
« Reply #16 on: January 10, 2016, 09:04:16 pm »
After a long while I decided to update this deck again. Removed the enchants in favor of more deck themed cards and added Angelsong for combat dmg prevention.

@Bartley: Helm of the Gods wouldn't fit the deck, as I dont play enough enchants, even before the latest revision.

Bartley

• Greetings!
  • Decks
« Reply #17 on: January 11, 2016, 03:21:08 pm »
deff been a lot of changes lol:)

G. Moto

• Helping Planeswalkers one post at a time.
  • Decks
« Reply #18 on: January 11, 2016, 09:13:04 pm »
     Now THIS is a great mono- White deck. I like the improvements you've made to it. It has the growth of green and the aggressiveness of red, good job

Tomzgen

• It's the Z that makes the difference
  • Decks
« Reply #19 on: January 12, 2016, 12:25:24 am »
I am happy with it so far as well, though I am still unsure about Angelsong. Is there a recommended improvement for this one involving protection for yourself? Perhaps To Arms! or Curtain of Light?

How about some lands to spice things up? I know they arent the best of lands because they come into play tapped, but for the cost (in $) they could be a pain in the ass in this deck. Lands like Emeria, the Sky Ruin and Mistveil Plains.

Edit: added suggestions
Edit 2: added question about lands
« Last Edit: January 12, 2016, 12:45:42 am by Tomzgen »

G. Moto

• Decks
« Reply #20 on: January 12, 2016, 05:45:26 pm »
You could try encircling fissure, that works pretty well. Also lands can get a little pricey depending on the deck build. Have you tried adding some of the destruction spells that white has in Tarkir and Zendikar? They'd help the deck go a little farther since it does not seem to have much protection from certain colors. Keep that in mind that sometimes you may see anti-white decks. Just be ready for them.   

Notchbeard

• Carpe Diem
  • Decks
« Reply #21 on: January 25, 2016, 09:04:54 am »
I like this a lot, it has a lot of pressure and 1v1 I imagine it would be difficult to face unless you had an equal amount of pressure. I feel its one weakness would be an anti-creature enchantments deck so I personally would replace Battle-Wise Valor to something more tool-kit such as a Patrician's Scorn or Serene Offering. Just an idea :)
The notchiest of beards.

G. Moto

• Decks
« Reply #22 on: January 25, 2016, 08:27:51 pm »
     Definitely all good choices. Remember when you're playing its not just how well you play your own deck but how well you can counter theirs. You don't need to have Blue in your deck just to use control like tactics.