deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: [Casual] Discard  (Read 1236 times)

10wette

• Decks
[Casual] Discard
« on: November 21, 2015, 08:39:03 pm »
Discard

What do u think about my deck idea?
 greetz

G. Moto

• Helping Planeswalkers one post at a time.
  • Decks
Re: [Casual] Discard
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2015, 06:33:25 am »
So it's rats that do discard, not a bad idea. If you add some drainpipe vermin to this deck then it'll have a death rattle effect that you're opponent will be weary of. Also if you add pathway arrows to this deck you can equip it to a rat that has death touch and start picking off the creatures that you don't like. IF you need to add some bone splinters and mind rot for greater hand advantage. The shrieking affliction was a good choice that I myself would have recommended if it had not already been a part of the deck.

10wette

• Decks
Re: Discard - Comments
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2015, 10:01:52 pm »
Ok I added drainpipes and waste not, two racks, and took dark ritual out (I dont know if this is smart but I dont want to much cards in my deck) what do u think? greetz
ps: does this really work with pathway arrows and deathtouch??

10wette

• Decks
« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2015, 10:04:33 pm »
what do u think about the synergie of drainpipe skullclamp and unearth? for three mana I can draw to cards, let my opponent discard one and get drainpipe back into play

G. Moto

• Decks
« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2015, 06:56:08 am »
The drainpipe skulclamp combo is smart and i encourage it because just by equipping the artifact the creature dies. In that way you're giving yourself hand advantage OVER your opponent because in essence you're siphoning their hand. And yes the pathway arrows deathtouch combo works and is legal, I used it at a sanctioned tournament and the judges ruling was good.

10wette

• Decks
« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2015, 06:07:30 pm »
Ok I also exchanged marrow gnawer with rat ogre, so I can use pathway arrows with every Creature I have! And because I dont even want to kill my opponent with creatures! So I think this will be the better choice! What do u think?

10wette

• Decks
« Reply #6 on: November 23, 2015, 06:29:11 pm »

G. Moto

• Decks
« Reply #7 on: November 23, 2015, 07:06:24 pm »
Actually you might want to use them both. One creates lots of rats while the other one gives them all death touch. This way one creature makes your army and the other one makes them lethal.