deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Autor Tópico: Ezuri, Claw of Progress - Comments  (Lida 504 vezes)

Comment Bot

• Visitante
Ezuri, Claw of Progress - Comments
« em: Dezembro 06, 2015, 08:01:22 am »
This is the comment topic for Ezuri, Claw of Progress.

Please use the Reply button to comment. If you do not have an account yet, please use the link on top to register.

Dies ist das Kommentarthema für Ezuri, Claw of Progress.

Bitte benutze den Knopf "Reply", um einen Kommentar zu schreiben. Wenn du noch kein Benutzerkonto hier hast, benutze bitte den Link "Register" (oben) um dich zu registrieren.

smokecrackhailsatan

• Decks
Re: Ezuri, Claw of Progress - Comments
« Responder #1 em: Dezembro 06, 2015, 08:01:22 am »
Conjurer's Closet, Contagion Engine, Simic Cluestone are all lack luster. you can switch them out for simic signet to replace the cluestone. Hunting pack is a very clean way to follow your goal of tokens while playing off of your alluren/manowar/adept combo. primal command would also be a nice card to add as you can tutor for you sage of hours and remove a (insert bullshit card like ugin's nexus/rule of law here).

i may not be either of the people that you asked to comment but the deck looked interesting.

NedB37

• Decks
Re: Ezuri, Claw of Progress - Comments
« Responder #2 em: Dezembro 06, 2015, 10:13:48 am »
Hi there, thanks for the reply. Really appreciate the input!

I like Conjurer's Closet as it lets me phase cards like Hornet Queen/Deranged Hermit in and out, generating multiple tokens/XP per turn but it is highly costed. It's another Deadeye Navigator for me. Contagion Engine is there for the proliferate, as is Fuel for the Cause. These do feel a bit clunky though and I almost feel like i need more token generation, rather than counter generation. Thopter Spy Network is on my radar (?). The Cluestone went in over the Signet because of the card draw, although there is already a bit of that. I like the idea of Hunting Pack, will definitely look at that along with all your suggestions.

I'll be playing the current list tomorrow so will see how it works out (although it feels a bit disjointed), so will keep your suggestions in mind as I'm playing and see how they might have worked better.