deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Ob Nixilis Reignited - Comments  (Read 309 times)

Comment Bot

Ob Nixilis Reignited - Comments
« on: December 16, 2015, 02:36:56 am »
This is the comment topic for Ob Nixilis Reignited.

Please use the Reply button to comment. If you do not have an account yet, please use the link on top to register.

Dies ist das Kommentarthema für Ob Nixilis Reignited.

Bitte benutze den Knopf "Reply", um einen Kommentar zu schreiben. Wenn du noch kein Benutzerkonto hier hast, benutze bitte den Link "Register" (oben) um dich zu registrieren.

itscraigwells

• Decks
Re: Ob Nixilis Reignited - Comments
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2015, 02:36:56 am »
i would suggest maybe a one drop or two to help speed up your deck other words i like it
One does not simply turn 2 ulamog

G. Moto

• Helping Planeswalkers one post at a time.
  • Decks
Re: Ob Nixilis Reignited - Comments
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2015, 09:19:04 am »
     I think that this deck would benefit greatly if you incorporate some hand hate into this deck. This way as you are attempting to control the field the enemy is not reserving anything for you during later turns. Also if you added voracious null and carrier thrall to this deck then you'd have a zombie that won't stop growing and the deaths of the zulaport cutthroat and carrier thrall would mean mana production and health swings in your favor (especially if you add kalastria healer, bloodbond vampire and vampiric rites).