deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Hydra - Comments  (Read 512 times)

Comment Bot

Hydra - Comments
« on: December 11, 2015, 05:56:23 pm »
This is the comment topic for Hydra.

Please use the Reply button to comment. If you do not have an account yet, please use the link on top to register.

Dies ist das Kommentarthema für Hydra.

Bitte benutze den Knopf "Reply", um einen Kommentar zu schreiben. Wenn du noch kein Benutzerkonto hier hast, benutze bitte den Link "Register" (oben) um dich zu registrieren.

Nick-olBolas

• Yup
  • Decks
Re: Hydra - Comments
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2015, 05:56:23 pm »
this is what my brain puked out.... im actually just using this to find cards... well this deck at least

Nick-olBolas

• Yup
  • Decks
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2015, 08:03:54 pm »
soo.... do you guys think this deck will work?

Nick-olBolas

• Yup
  • Decks
« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2015, 08:04:37 pm »
i was thinking of also adding nissa world waker , because i have one, but i think i dont need much mana boosting in this deck....

G. Moto

• Helping Planeswalkers one post at a time.
  • Decks
« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2015, 05:20:48 am »
The deck looks pretty good from my standpoint. If you incorporate some GREEN landfall into this deck then you will speed up the mana flow AND be able to stand your ground until you get some hydras on the field. Also If you add cards like alpha authority, hunt the weak and time to feed you'll have good spot removal and protection for your creatures. A creature or two you might like would be heroes' bane and nessian wilds ravager. Both of these creatures would be potent and serve as good defense and offensive creatures. Lastly If you add some of the bloodrush creatures from the Return to Ravnica block then you'll have various combat tricks for your creatures as you play. Just some options worth throwing out there.   

Bartley

• Greetings!
  • Decks
« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2016, 04:00:01 pm »
i love vigor!!!