deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Andrew's Goblins - Comments  (Read 332 times)

Comment Bot

Andrew's Goblins - Comments
« on: December 20, 2015, 09:04:38 pm »
This is the comment topic for Andrew's Goblins.

Please use the Reply button to comment. If you do not have an account yet, please use the link on top to register.

Dies ist das Kommentarthema für Andrew's Goblins.

Bitte benutze den Knopf "Reply", um einen Kommentar zu schreiben. Wenn du noch kein Benutzerkonto hier hast, benutze bitte den Link "Register" (oben) um dich zu registrieren.

hahnpa

• Decks
Re: Andrew's Goblins - Comments
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2015, 09:04:38 pm »
I'm running 4 Goblin Lackeys this is also nice if it deals damage you can kick out some bigger goblins in an early round.

hahnpa

• Decks
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2015, 09:06:22 pm »
And 2 Goblin warstrike :-)

Bulvious

• Decks
« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2015, 09:19:10 pm »
Goblin Lackeys is a pretty excellent card and he may add it at a later time. The only concern with that is that it's a pretty powerful card that might make the deck too frustrating to play against especially when it's a casual deck.

Xurharian

• Decks
« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2015, 02:10:22 am »
Might have them in sideboard to put in against certain decks that I feel I need to stomp, y'know? I'm just avoiding killing the fun of the deck by getting it to a point where no one wants me to play it. Right now it's okay, but this version of it doesn't look too bad and makes it better off against the people I play against