deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Autor Tema: [Casual] Werewolf Deck  (Leído 652 veces)

slhuffman

• Decks
[Casual] Werewolf Deck
« en: Diciembre 23, 2015, 01:43:23 am »
Werewolf Deck

I bought each individual card, other than mana, and put this deck together myself. I would love some feedback on it to see what I need to add or take out.

G. Moto

• Helping Planeswalkers one post at a time.
  • Decks
Re: [Casual] Werewolf Deck
« Respuesta #1 en: Diciembre 23, 2015, 05:52:34 am »
     It looks like a pretty fun deck to play. If you add cards that give your creatures +1/+1 counters as you play then It'll increase the survival rate of your werewolves in case they turn human again. Also incorporating cards that make your creatures FIGHT would be nice to have. Effects like first strike don't apply when they "fight" but if your creature is big enough to survive then it won't matter when the other person's doesn't. If you use cards like burst of strength, savage surge and retreat to kazandu then you can grow your creatures and keep them safe from kill spell range.  Just some ideas that might help you out.

slhuffman

• Decks
« Respuesta #2 en: Diciembre 23, 2015, 03:10:04 pm »
Thanks! I'll definitely look into those types of card!

Bartley

• Greetings!
  • Decks
« Respuesta #3 en: Diciembre 23, 2015, 03:58:04 pm »
Roar of Challenge is a good fight if you pick Gmotos path:)

G. Moto

• Helping Planeswalkers one post at a time.
  • Decks
« Respuesta #4 en: Diciembre 23, 2015, 05:22:57 pm »
     Yup and then just play winds if qal sisma and you're solid as far as frontal assaults and defense goes. Just keep in mind that just like actual werewolves their powers work in phases. you have to balance out the deck so that you're not stuck with a whole lot of buff spells when your creatures are only human or vice versa. Balance is key.