deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: RU Strikethrough - Comments  (Read 451 times)

Comment Bot

RU Strikethrough - Comments
« on: December 29, 2015, 07:17:05 pm »
This is the comment topic for RU Strikethrough.

Please use the Reply button to comment. If you do not have an account yet, please use the link on top to register.

Dies ist das Kommentarthema für RU Strikethrough.

Bitte benutze den Knopf "Reply", um einen Kommentar zu schreiben. Wenn du noch kein Benutzerkonto hier hast, benutze bitte den Link "Register" (oben) um dich zu registrieren.

arloft

• Neostalgia Toys
  • Decks
Re: RU Strikethrough - Comments
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2015, 07:17:06 pm »
Just lost to UB Mill Control, playing multiple Sphinx's Tutelage, and locking all my threats with Silkwrap, Suppression Bonds, then getting hit with multiple board wipes (Planar Outburst). Boarded in another Negate, 2 Disdainful Stroke, and 2 Vulturous Aven (card draw). Moderate help but only drew the game out longer. Take away is, the deck needs more haste spells / creatures.

arloft

• Neostalgia Toys
  • Decks
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2015, 06:22:10 am »
Lost to a brew centered on Soulfire Grandmaster, Tasigur, the Golden Fang, Jace, Bryn's Prodigy, and Monastery Mentor. Lots of spells; some counters, a little burn, Kolaghan's Command, and card draw with Painful Truths. Not a super fast deck but good at controlling the board. Took out all of my threats before or after I got some damage in. Made some small changes; added some burn back in with Fiery Impulse, and self sacrifice (make use of about-to-die creatures) with Vampiric Rites. Will play a few games and see how it goes.

arloft

• Neostalgia Toys
  • Decks
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2016, 03:03:09 am »
A lot of changes. Forced myself to think about it as a list to be completed rather than just what I have on hand. Went to 3 Bloodstained Mire to fetch for all 3 colors; 4 of each Sunken hollow and Smoldering Marsh to cover the needed colors. Cut counters for creature pump and protection and added ways to draw cards and provide more defense. Need to play this build to gather some data on performance.