deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Shelldock Emrakul - Comments  (Read 512 times)

Comment Bot

Shelldock Emrakul - Comments
« on: January 05, 2016, 04:20:27 pm »
This is the comment topic for Shelldock Emrakul.

Please use the Reply button to comment. If you do not have an account yet, please use the link on top to register.

Dies ist das Kommentarthema für Shelldock Emrakul.

Bitte benutze den Knopf "Reply", um einen Kommentar zu schreiben. Wenn du noch kein Benutzerkonto hier hast, benutze bitte den Link "Register" (oben) um dich zu registrieren.

georgelaroma

• Decks
Re: Shelldock Emrakul - Comments
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2016, 04:20:28 pm »
Original

Bartley

• Greetings!
  • Decks
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2016, 06:34:46 pm »
I do not get it.
Is the plan to use Shadowborn Apostle to get Emrakul, the Aeons Torn into play?  If so that wont work cause Emrakul, the Aeons Torn is not a demon card.

on top of that Emrakul, the Aeons Torn needs to be casted from a hand to trigger the extra turn.... just not sure what your plan is here.

unless Shelldock Isle is your plan... which I don't see happening very easy.

Thanks!

« Last Edit: January 05, 2016, 06:42:14 pm by Bartley »

RBort

• Decks
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2016, 06:58:54 pm »
I think the plan is to get rid of all the shadowborn apostoles with extirpate or surgical extracion to have emrakuls on top of library easily. But i don't see how you could put a shadowborn in the graveyard in order to make it work...

Bartley

• Greetings!
  • Decks
« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2016, 08:38:38 pm »
guess he has to hope one dies from someone else.

Mostlynotgay

• It's really not THAT impressive
    • Mostlynotgay Videos
  • Decks
« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2016, 09:44:00 pm »
Don't mulligan, don't play a land t1.  if you didnt' go first, at the end of the turn you'll have to discard a card.  Discard Shadowborn Apostle.  Now he's in your gy.  I love the concept, the only scary part is you're putting alot of faith into the top 4 cards.  Instead of the fetch lands, I'd maybe throw in Temple of Deciet, which will help you get that little bit of edge in filtering the top 4 cards.  Maybe even a couple Halimar Depths.  after you extirpate, you have at worse 17 cards left in your library.  Although it's statistically unlikely that one of the top 4 won't be Emrakul, there's always a chance. 

It feels like if you don't have Extirpate/surgical AND shadowborn in your opening, non-muligan hand, you might be in for a bad time.  But, actually, I like the deck.  Definitely original. 
Youtube Videos: Mostlynotgay

"You're such a f*ggot for playing that in multiplayer" - Opponent when I played Confusion in the Ranks

Modern >

ninjabredman

• Decks
« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2016, 11:03:56 pm »
not original at all, copied from:

https://deckstats.net/decks/21863/393087-shelldock-emrakul/en

literally within 24hrs lol, at least acknowledge you copy