deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Zombie Deck Legacy  (Read 571 times)

garrett54

• Decks
Zombie Deck Legacy
« on: January 12, 2016, 08:31:13 pm »

Wh.firby

• Decks
Re: Zombie Deck Legacy
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2016, 08:46:22 pm »
I personally love zombies (Team Shane all the way, lol).  But I don't have the cards atm to put together a competitive zombie deck.  How does this deck (and zombie decks in general) do? 

garrett54

• Decks
Re: Zombie Deck Legacy - Comments
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2016, 09:04:10 pm »
I have not tried playing it yet. I love zombies as well! That is why I made this deck. I'm going to print some proxies out and see how it runs against my Brothers red aggro deck.

Wh.firby

• Decks
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2016, 09:56:23 pm »
U should look into shepherd of rot.  I was gonna build a deck around it, adding some drain life and whatnot.  Seems a pretty strong effect if u can make sure your life total is greater than your opponents. 

Crusader

• Decks
« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2016, 11:12:42 pm »
There are a few different directions to take with tribal zombies. First of all you have way too many 3 drop lords. This will lead to very slow hands. Zombie Master combined with Urborg, tomb of Yawgmoth is a great play. Urborg also works well with Lake of the dead. Gempalm Polluter can interact well with Blood Scrivener, and Lord of the Undead. I would sugguest running 1-2 Death Baron, 2-3 Lord of the Undead, and 2 Zombie Master to fill your 3 drop slots. Significant 2 drops would be withered wretch, shepard of rot, stromgald crusader. I hate to say it but Aether Vial would be nice in this deck cosnidering the amount of acceleration you can get (with the right hand). Carrion Feeder is a great one drop to be combined with gravecrawler. This deck  could use Control such as cabal therapy, and something to peek and pick at their hand like thoughtseize or inquisition of kozilek. There are a few different modern versions of zombies in modern as well that will use different cards like zombie infestation (with risen executioner, possibly veilborn ghoul), or phylactery lich (with stoneforge masterwork), Zombie Knights (with Haakon).