deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: [EDH / Commander] Zombie Token Commander Deck  (Read 631 times)

theunknown14

• Decks
[EDH / Commander] Zombie Token Commander Deck
« on: January 15, 2016, 07:01:09 am »
Zombie Token Commander Deck

Its all about tokens!

G. Moto

• Helping Planeswalkers one post at a time.
  • Decks
Re: [EDH / Commander] Zombie Token Commander Deck
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2016, 07:18:54 am »
     I see where the deck is going and it looks good so far, but I do have a few suggestions to maybe help improve on your deck.

1) Even though you'e focusing on your zombie tokens if you use the zombies from innistrad that have undying and/or are Blue and Black you can then sac creatures or use them more effectively for your card effects. Coming from Tarkir I see that there isn't too much graveyard play with this deck which is somewhat surprising for a zombie deck. If you played cards like grave strength, undying evil, creatures that had undying or even scavenge effects from the Golgari (since you'll be doing a bit of self-milling).

2) Next also try to find a way to use your tokens to a greater capacity. For instance, since you're playing green in this deck you can play cards that make your creatures fight such as prey upon and time to feed so that once your zombie gains deathtouch it can be used for spot removal before you go for large game swings with your creatures that actually matter. Also if you add cellar door you can mill out your opponent AND make zombie creature tokens. Vile rebirth and wakedancer would also be good additions to this deck. The thing about tokens decks is that you want to have some stability to your deck and create a basic skeleton for the deck. This way even if you don't get to pump out 4+ tokens every turn like you want to the deck will still function even without them on the field. Just some ideas that I though you would want to consider.