deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: [Standard] Unlikely alliance  (Read 364 times)

GideonNOb

• Decks
[Standard] Unlikely alliance
« on: January 18, 2016, 06:46:43 am »
Unlikely alliance

Let me know what you guys think about this deck please

G. Moto

• Helping Planeswalkers one post at a time.
  • Decks
Re: [Standard] Unlikely alliance
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2016, 04:55:58 am »
I do have a few recommendations that may help trim down this deck a bit and fine tune it:

1. Hold off on the kalastria nightwatch, and the empty the pits because high mana costs for self serving cards wouldn't be the best for this deck in my opinion.

2. Add retreat to emeria (for kor ALLY token making), this way you can trigger your creatures' rally effects more often. Add more zulaport cutthroat and zulaport chainmage and kalastria healer and you'll be able to utilize your kor tokens to their fullest.

3. Add pathway arrows, this way your creatures that have death touch can snipe off your opponent's creatures without ever entering combat. Other than that try adding shadows of the past and vampiric rites to help with balancing out Ob nixilis reignited effects and to use your kor Ally/ Zulaport cutthroat combo more often.