deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Vampire theme deck - Comments  (Read 471 times)

Comment Bot

Vampire theme deck - Comments
« on: January 19, 2016, 07:46:53 pm »
This is the comment topic for Vampire theme deck .

Please use the Reply button to comment. If you do not have an account yet, please use the link on top to register.

Dies ist das Kommentarthema für Vampire theme deck .

Bitte benutze den Knopf "Reply", um einen Kommentar zu schreiben. Wenn du noch kein Benutzerkonto hier hast, benutze bitte den Link "Register" (oben) um dich zu registrieren.

garrett54

• Decks
Re: Vampire theme deck - Comments
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2016, 07:46:53 pm »
In my opinion you have too many things that cost above 4. Also, with all the one card types, it will lead to an inconsistent draw. I say eliminate some of the higher costing creatures and add in more of the lower costing one.

[email protected]

• Decks
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2016, 07:50:34 pm »
Good point. Indeed 3,9 avarage is probably to high.
Thanks for the advice.

[email protected]

• Decks

G. Moto

• Helping Planeswalkers one post at a time.
  • Decks
« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2016, 08:51:35 pm »
I think that if you added more kill spells to this deck such as victim of night and pharika's cure then it would help you until you get more creatures on the field. Also I recommend going tribal vampire for this deck to also increase the consistency of the deck. If you start finding yourself behind play gravepurge to stack your deck how you like to and still get what you need. Also if you play cards such as tormented thoughts on your super strong creatures then that'll wipe out your opponent's hands and really put you at a good advantage. How do these suggestions sound?

[email protected]

• Decks
« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2016, 10:42:29 pm »
Thanks G.Moto. Great suggestions.
I'm keeping kokusha, evening star and archfiend of depravity just because I want to test them in multiplayer game. But I keep in mind that it might be better to go for only vampires. Now instead of victim of night, I added feast of blood a couple of times. Hopes that works. Thanks for the advice

G. Moto

• Helping Planeswalkers one post at a time.
  • Decks
« Reply #6 on: January 19, 2016, 11:16:49 pm »
No problem. Also some hand have might actually help this deck as well. Usually when I have high drops or have to set up for a big play then eliminating their hand, milling their deck or controlling their field will slow them down.