deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: [Standard] B/W Allies  (Read 1755 times)

dereed71

• Decks
[Standard] B/W Allies
« on: January 24, 2016, 11:39:44 pm »
DR

dakkaknight

• Decks
Re: B/W Allies - Comments
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2016, 03:52:55 am »
Some quick thoughts:

Drana's Emissary should be 4x if you can. Not only do you get life drain, you also get a good evasive creature.

Sandstone Bridge isn't all that good. It gives you at best 1 damage, and it slows your mana curve as well.

You seem to be split between a control and a mid-range build. Which way are you wanting to lean.

dereed71

• Decks
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2016, 07:13:45 am »
I started this deck because i really liked the Allies Rally effects. Wasn't thinking about the Mid-range or Control mostly my spells are for removing there creatures so my Allies can hit there life total.
DR

robort

• Patron
  • Decks
Re: [Standard] B/W Allies
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2016, 03:20:12 pm »
lol I will say this again. Any rally affects need to be supported by captain's claws.
A legend in my own mind or so what the voices keep telling me

dakkaknight

• Decks
« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2016, 03:40:43 pm »
In that case I'd suggest swapping the Wall of Resurgence with Drana's Emissary. The wall doesn't attack or trigger Rally, the emissary does both.

dereed71

• Decks
« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2016, 04:07:27 pm »
In that case I'd suggest swapping the Wall of Resurgence with Drana's Emissary. The wall doesn't attack or trigger Rally, the emissary does both.
  You have a good point. I think I will trade them out. Thank you
DR

dereed71

• Decks
« Reply #6 on: January 25, 2016, 04:12:11 pm »
lol I will say this again. Any rally affects need to be supported by captain's claws.
I'm Not a big fan of Artifacts, But I will consider trying this one.
DR

G. Moto

• Helping Planeswalkers one post at a time.
  • Decks
« Reply #7 on: January 25, 2016, 08:41:17 pm »
     Personally I would recommend adding more kalastria healer, zulaport cutthroat, zulaport chainmage and retreat to emeria. You say that you want to swing at their life totals for the win, but if you add more of these guys then you'll be in a better position (as far as life goes) and your opponent will have less life to swing. Basically make your creatures effects work in your favor rather than just going for the color scheme.