deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Infinite Combo  (Read 951 times)

PandaForeForce

• Decks
Infinite Combo
« on: January 26, 2016, 09:07:02 pm »

The deaf warrior

• Decks
Re: Infinite Combo
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2016, 02:50:04 pm »
This seems like a solid build, but why are you only running one each for your infinite combo? Is the goal of the deck not to trigger the combo, or is it just a nice thing to have? Just asking because you called this deck an infinite combo.

Bartley

• Greetings!
  • Decks
Re: Infinite Combo - Comments
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2016, 03:29:29 pm »
a lot of things could help this out... if you plan to not have a play set of your best cards then you should think about using diabolic tutor.
And with it being mono black you can add things like bubbling muck and dark ritual to pop off a lot faster.

PandaForeForce

• Decks
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2016, 04:43:04 pm »
Its just I'm trying to make the deck not seem solely based off the combo I labeled it infinite combo because it does have an infinite combo in it but I see what you mean and Thanks Bartley didn't think about using diabolic tutor

Bartley

• Greetings!
  • Decks
« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2016, 04:46:49 pm »
Its just I'm trying to make the deck not seem solely based off the combo I labeled it infinite combo because it does have an infinite combo in it but I see what you mean and Thanks Bartley didn't think about using diabolic tutor

I understand... I actually hate infinite combos but if its just a chance.... then its as fair as else's game winning scheme.

PandaForeForce

• Decks
Re: Life link - Comments
« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2016, 04:51:11 pm »
Yeah i never intended this deck to be competition worthy its just meant for casual play plus i only get an hour a day to throw a deck together at school so i never get any research time to find combos and etc. This idea i came up with by chance.

PandaForeForce

• Decks
Re: Life link - Comments
« Reply #6 on: January 27, 2016, 04:53:56 pm »
Also Im an enchantment based player that's why I a good amount of enchantments