deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: They call me mister steal your creature (Saccing yours to play mine) - Comments  (Read 395 times)

Comment Bot

This is the comment topic for They call me mister steal your creature (Saccing yours to play mine).

Please use the Reply button to comment. If you do not have an account yet, please use the link on top to register.

Dies ist das Kommentarthema für They call me mister steal your creature (Saccing yours to play mine).

Bitte benutze den Knopf "Reply", um einen Kommentar zu schreiben. Wenn du noch kein Benutzerkonto hier hast, benutze bitte den Link "Register" (oben) um dich zu registrieren.

AliasGreg

• "WATCH OUT! WATCH OUT! WATCH OUT"
  • Decks

G. Moto

• Helping Planeswalkers one post at a time.
  • Decks
     The deck looks pretty good. I would encourage adding psychic spiral and archaeomancer. This way you are able to recycle your graveyard while taking out one of your opponent's during a multiplayer match with more ease. Also consider adding cancel and dispel to your deck it may help later.

BetaJester1

• Decks
Thanks I appreciate the support, I was thinking of adding archaeomancer and deadeye navigator.

And I have Thousand-year elixir because of Beguiler of wills, Arbiter of the ideal and Jalira, Master Polymorphist. The more I can untap them the better.

AliasGreg

• Decks
Oh, I didn't see the elixir, my bad! (I was actually suggesting to add it^^)

AliasGreg

• Decks
Faerie Conclave and Mutavault could be useful.

G. Moto

• Decks
Have you considered looking at some of the All blue cards from the Izzet league guild on Ravnica? They've got some pretty good spells such as mizzium skin which could be helpful as well.

BetaJester1

• Decks
Ok I made some revisions, I removed Drain power, Disciple of the ring, Spelljack and Extract. I added faerie conclave and mutavault, I also added mizzium skin as well as archaeomancer, deadeye navigator and Palinchron. So now with archaeomacer+deadeye navigator I have the graveyard recycle or if I use deadeye navigator+Palinchron+staff of domination I have a great tap/untap combo.

G. Moto

• Decks
Those are some good additions. Also an idea would be to add Djinn of infinite deceits and incorporate either low cost creatures or tokens. Then you could choose what creatures you want to take just by tapping your one creature. If you have your untap combo going with him on the field then you'll have a pretty confused opponent.