deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Violate the Mind - Comments  (Read 532 times)

Comment Bot

Violate the Mind - Comments
« on: February 07, 2016, 12:18:14 am »
This is the comment topic for Violate the Mind.

Please use the Reply button to comment. If you do not have an account yet, please use the link on top to register.

Dies ist das Kommentarthema für Violate the Mind.

Bitte benutze den Knopf "Reply", um einen Kommentar zu schreiben. Wenn du noch kein Benutzerkonto hier hast, benutze bitte den Link "Register" (oben) um dich zu registrieren.

Natan

• Decks
Re: Violate the Mind - Comments
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2016, 12:18:14 am »
Good deck! A ensnaring bridge could help you some times!

AIRchrist

• Decks
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2016, 04:03:02 am »
Thanks! I actually SB'd 3 out of the MD because I like the faster play, but they certainly hold down the board against aggro. Feel free(anyone) to offer input. I'm still playing with this deck to speed it up a turn or two.

Nils

• Decks
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2016, 05:23:13 pm »
Your deck was selected as our DeckStats.net deck of the week this week! Congratulations! :)
Please contact the user “admin” or email [email protected] if you have any questions about Deckstats!

PauSerra

• Decks
« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2016, 10:53:50 pm »
With Ghost Quarter you can make other player search lands to activate archive trap.
Haunting Echoes, Crypt Incursion, Hedron Crab (+ghost quarter on your land), Sphinx Tutelage

AIRchrist

• Decks
« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2016, 09:48:43 pm »
I appreciate the input. This deck is still being playtested and I've already been shifting stuff around. Haunting Echoes, Sphinx Tutelage and Hedron Crab didn't make the cut, although Echoes runs in the SB. I've been seriously considering Ghost Quarter recently since I'm seeming a lot more Eldrazi/Tron(after Twin ban) in my meta. I'll probably end up trying to run Ghost Quarters while limiting my high curved spells(Traumatize/Jace). My goal is to have a somewhat competitive/fast aggressive mill deck. Any thoughts on more discard/disruption and less counter?