deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Vampire Black  (Read 851 times)

Stock

• Decks

oonas_growler

• Decks
Re: Vampire Black
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2014, 06:10:49 pm »
20 land seems a couple short, particularly with 4 bloodline keeper Has it seemed okay in testing?

Stock

• Decks
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2014, 05:11:03 pm »
Ehhhhhh maybe it needs a revision... What do you suggest? It's ok if I remove a bloodline keeper and I put a swamp instead? Is it enough?

oonas_growler

• Decks
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2014, 05:33:09 pm »
I'd say it's a good idea. Dunno how often you run into planeswalkers in your meta, but vampire hexmage takes them down. If budget isn't too much of a consideration, bloodghast and vampire nocturnus are both excellent, the former being particularly strong with blood artist and a sac outlet.

bigdogdch

• Decks
« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2014, 08:04:53 pm »
Ehhhhhh maybe it needs a revision... What do you suggest? It's ok if I remove a bloodline keeper and I put a swamp instead? Is it enough?

Depends on how you want to run the deck.  Do you want max vampires or be able to control the board?
I have a similar deck where I use vampire rogues and cards like feast of blood, urge to feed, murder and hex.
For creatures I love the crypt ghast for ramping and his extort is just a added bonus. Just about all the creature eliminating cards I use in this deck were put in purposely to be able to use against black cards (especially vampires)

Stock

• Decks
« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2014, 09:01:04 pm »
I'll substitute go for the throat with feast of blood if it would be an istant... Vampire nocturnus costs a lot and I don't like the opponent sees the cards I draw. Bloodghast is good, but I don't know what to eliminate, thank you all :)