deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Forgot My Charger! - Artefacts (Modern) - Comments  (Read 389 times)

Comment Bot

Forgot My Charger! - Artefacts (Modern) - Comments
« on: February 21, 2016, 02:47:51 pm »
This is the comment topic for Forgot My Charger! - Artefacts (Modern).

Please use the Reply button to comment. If you do not have an account yet, please use the link on top to register.

Dies ist das Kommentarthema für Forgot My Charger! - Artefacts (Modern).

Bitte benutze den Knopf "Reply", um einen Kommentar zu schreiben. Wenn du noch kein Benutzerkonto hier hast, benutze bitte den Link "Register" (oben) um dich zu registrieren.

alexnumber24

• Decks
Re: Forgot My Charger! - Artefacts (Modern) - Comments
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2016, 02:47:51 pm »
why did you insert a bunch of mountains whereas your mana distribution is solely W/U? Maybe a budget alternative to glimmervoid is celestial colonnade, which may even help as a creature.

Mnemosyne

• Standard Consultant
  • Decks
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2016, 07:49:32 pm »
There are two mountains, and I added them if I wanted to substitute cards from my sideboard,  which require red mana. I have multiple mana sources, but since the majority of spells require colorless mana it doesn't matter. As for your suggestion, glimmervoid is rather expensive, true, if you wanted to switch it with something else that's works, sure. I could have gone with city of brass, which would have been cheaper, but like I said, I'm running three mana sources. The purpose of the deck is to utilise counters, using a land that doubles as a creature defeats the premise. But, thanks for the suggestion.

silentkiss

• Decks
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2016, 12:02:13 am »
This deck seems to be rather slowly, have you considered adding Galvanic Blast or Lightning Bolt for early control?

Mnemosyne

• Standard Consultant
  • Decks
« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2016, 02:01:04 am »
This deck seems to be rather slowly, have you considered adding Galvanic Blast or Lightning Bolt for early control?

As much as I appreciate suggestions, I feel as though the deck functions well enough, although it might not be tournament winnable, its fairly well balanced as a modern deck. The entire premise is to use charge counters, I have splashed  dispatch, to try and dilute it with fairly generic affinity spells you find in most modern artefact decks changes the dynamic somewhat. It is not what I want, sorry.