deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Burn It Down - Comments  (Read 427 times)

Comment Bot

Burn It Down - Comments
« on: February 26, 2016, 05:38:58 pm »
This is the comment topic for Burn It Down.

Please use the Reply button to comment. If you do not have an account yet, please use the link on top to register.

Dies ist das Kommentarthema für Burn It Down.

Bitte benutze den Knopf "Reply", um einen Kommentar zu schreiben. Wenn du noch kein Benutzerkonto hier hast, benutze bitte den Link "Register" (oben) um dich zu registrieren.

ShadyM66

• Sharkbait.
  • Decks
Re: Burn It Down - Comments
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2016, 05:38:58 pm »
Please feel free to share ideas and recommend fixes! :)
"Yield To None."

G. Moto

• Helping Planeswalkers one post at a time.
  • Decks
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2016, 06:04:30 pm »
Hello there, I was looking over your deck and I see a few areas that may be improved on in this deck;

1) Remove the avaricious dragon, even though you get that extra card he's not best suited for this kind of deck. If you ran a black/red HELLBENT deck then it would work well with creatures such as sire of insanity or cutthroat Il-Dal. Also it would work best if graveyard recursion was a factor but this deck does not appear to be geared towards that play style.

2) Try adding impact tremors to this deck, most of your creatures have haste and your spells can sac your creatures to make them deal more damage. So why not play an enchantment that makes your opponent lose health just for your creatures entering the battlefield in the first place? It would speed p the deck and put your opponent on a life clock.

3) Maybe add fiery impulse, annihilating fire, bolt of keranos, spark jolt and other red cards that burn and let you scry. This way you can deal damage AND work through your library faster.

I hope that these suggestions were helpful for you.

ShadyM66

• Sharkbait.
  • Decks
« Reply #3 on: February 29, 2016, 04:29:23 am »
Thanks G.Moto! I like that Impact Tremors card, that's a great idea and has a global impact, not just one opponent, and ties in with Purphoros, God of the Forge pretty nicely.  I like that, definitely going to squeak that in!
"Yield To None."

G. Moto

• Helping Planeswalkers one post at a time.
  • Decks
« Reply #4 on: February 29, 2016, 05:33:43 am »
Not a problem pal, hope the deck turns out well.