deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Into the Roil - Comments  (Read 325 times)

Comment Bot

Into the Roil - Comments
« on: February 27, 2016, 07:07:55 pm »
This is the comment topic for Into the Roil.

Please use the Reply button to comment. If you do not have an account yet, please use the link on top to register.

Dies ist das Kommentarthema für Into the Roil.

Bitte benutze den Knopf "Reply", um einen Kommentar zu schreiben. Wenn du noch kein Benutzerkonto hier hast, benutze bitte den Link "Register" (oben) um dich zu registrieren.

N1njaman3

• Decks
Re: Into the Roil - Comments
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2016, 07:07:55 pm »
This is a good green landfall deck for standard, I would recommend adding an Embodiment of Insight to get a little more out of those lands, but the choicwe is up to you.
If you are playing this in Standard there will be no Path to Exiles, as it is a modern card, but if you are playing modern, switch to standard as soon as you can. Standard decks do not do as well in Modern.

Paus Bernardus

• Decks
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2016, 11:17:43 pm »
Thanks N1njaman3, i'll get to it asap! I like the combination of Embodiment of Insight with Elemental Uprising, so i'll be adding that one as well.

wiipiimii

• Decks
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2016, 07:52:42 pm »

Paus Bernardus

• Decks
« Reply #4 on: February 29, 2016, 03:25:06 am »
wiipiimii, Sylvan Advocate would be a great addition to this deck, and would combine very well with Embodiment of Insight / Elemental Uprising as well. Aside from that, it could replace Snapping Gnarlid / Tuskguard Captain if the ramp is reliable enough to get to 6 lands quickly.  Most of it still revolves around Oran-Rief Hydra for now.