deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Autor Tema: Rafiq of the Many - Comments  (Leído 291 veces)

Comment Bot

• Visitante
Rafiq of the Many - Comments
« en: Marzo 01, 2016, 07:59:09 pm »
This is the comment topic for Rafiq of the Many.

Please use the Reply button to comment. If you do not have an account yet, please use the link on top to register.

Dies ist das Kommentarthema für Rafiq of the Many.

Bitte benutze den Knopf "Reply", um einen Kommentar zu schreiben. Wenn du noch kein Benutzerkonto hier hast, benutze bitte den Link "Register" (oben) um dich zu registrieren.

AlltheTokens

• Decks
Re: Rafiq of the Many - Comments
« Respuesta #1 en: Marzo 01, 2016, 07:59:10 pm »
Pretty solid looking.  Rafiq was the first commander I ever built.  I found that other exalted creatures tended to not matter unless they had something other than exalted going for them.  After all Rafiq + Finest Hour is a commander damage kill every kill without any other help.  I would drop the Guardians of Akrasa in favor of an enchantment tutor like Enlightened Tutor, I would also consider doing the same with the Battlegrace Angel and Knight of Glory.  I would also run Grand Abolisher over Dragonlord Dromoka

Turduckin

• Decks
« Respuesta #2 en: Marzo 01, 2016, 08:15:13 pm »
Thx for good looks! I'd been looking for some dudes to cut for other cards and your recommendations make total sense.

WWolfe

• Patron
  • Banging and (spell) slanging!
  • Decks
« Respuesta #3 en: Marzo 02, 2016, 06:34:52 am »
Rafiq was one of my first commanders as well, this brings back fond memories.

Allthetokens is right on the money with his suggestions, only thing I would add is Ethereal Armor may be worth looking into and Eldrazi Conscription is nasty in a Rafiq deck. Since you already run Greater Auramancy, Privileged Position or Sterling Groves may be worth looking into to pair with it.
This space for rent.