deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Bad Touch - Comments  (Read 296 times)

Comment Bot

Bad Touch - Comments
« on: March 08, 2016, 08:41:40 pm »
This is the comment topic for Bad Touch.

Please use the Reply button to comment. If you do not have an account yet, please use the link on top to register.

Dies ist das Kommentarthema für Bad Touch.

Bitte benutze den Knopf "Reply", um einen Kommentar zu schreiben. Wenn du noch kein Benutzerkonto hier hast, benutze bitte den Link "Register" (oben) um dich zu registrieren.

THEpuy

• Decks
Re: Bad Touch - Comments
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2016, 08:41:40 pm »
Nice build. I like the creatures having death touch and the auras giving ping power rather than the other way around. However, Izzet creatures don't have death touch and I find curios to to be super helpful. Also, arcane teachings is better than lightning prowess.

sixfortyone

• SSDD
  • Decks
Re: Bad Touch - Comments
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2016, 08:51:07 pm »
I've played around with both Arcane Teachings and Lightning Prowess and I find that I can surprise an opponent when they think they're safe summoning a creature by throwing out a one drop deathtouch and giving it haste with Lightning Prowess. The buff from Arcane Teachings usually isn't relevant as I'm either just chump blocking with my creatures and not worrying about their survival or using them solely for pinging. Curiosity really caught my eye in your build, I think I'll have to work something in like it in the right colour...hello Snake Umbra.
"The idea is to remain in a state of constant departure, while always arriving. Saves on introductions and goodbyes."