deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Wilbreaker Tricks - Comments  (Read 628 times)

Comment Bot

Wilbreaker Tricks - Comments
« on: March 12, 2016, 08:51:08 pm »
This is the comment topic for Wilbreaker Tricks.

Please use the Reply button to comment. If you do not have an account yet, please use the link on top to register.

Dies ist das Kommentarthema für Wilbreaker Tricks.

Bitte benutze den Knopf "Reply", um einen Kommentar zu schreiben. Wenn du noch kein Benutzerkonto hier hast, benutze bitte den Link "Register" (oben) um dich zu registrieren.

Ethanfireb

• Decks
Re: Wilbreaker Tricks - Comments
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2016, 08:51:08 pm »
I never noticed how well support works with Willbreaker. Perhaps I might just make a deck out of it. This looks like a lot of fun, but might I recommend not playing Nivix Barrier? It's slow and clunky, and while it will grab you an attacking creature, it is a lot of work to keep up five mana for that, especially when you want to play willbreaker that turn. Might I suggest Send to Sleep? It taps up to two creatures and is a good pre-combat trick if you are having a tough time dealing with aggro decks.

Ethanfireb

• Decks
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2016, 08:51:54 pm »
Sorry, I forgot that is was four mana for Nivix Barrier, though I still recommend Send to Sleep instead.

Kingkajuka

• Decks
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2016, 09:30:50 am »
Thanks for your comment! Your option looks better, more control until willbreaker comes to play. I will test it for sure!

Ethanfireb

• Decks
« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2016, 06:44:54 pm »
No problem!

[email protected]

• Decks
« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2016, 07:36:34 pm »
I will love to see your play testing. Mostly how 20 land works in a deck with 12 or 8 spells of 4 plus mana ? Finally a blue deck that do not need Thing in the Ice .

Kingkajuka

• Decks
« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2016, 05:51:10 pm »
Some changes made it, one copy less of some spells to include "Disperse" for decks with dangerous artifacts or enchantments. I was testing this deck on Forge and felt the need to focus on any nonland permanent at least for some turns.

Doing more test on Forge now.

Kingkajuka

• Decks
« Reply #7 on: July 12, 2016, 06:53:06 pm »
Deep changes made it! Taking advantage from SOI clues with illuminator and evolving and anticipate to dig on your library, now it works MUNCH MORE BETTER than before, still going to mid-late game but works pretty well for casual games.