deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Auteur Sujet: UW Control - Comments  (Lu 159 fois)

Comment Bot

• Invité
UW Control - Comments
« le: Mars 17, 2016, 08:36:09 pm »
This is the comment topic for UW Control .

Please use the Reply button to comment. If you do not have an account yet, please use the link on top to register.

Dies ist das Kommentarthema für UW Control .

Bitte benutze den Knopf "Reply", um einen Kommentar zu schreiben. Wenn du noch kein Benutzerkonto hier hast, benutze bitte den Link "Register" (oben) um dich zu registrieren.

dunzr9997

• Decks
Re: UW Control - Comments
« Réponse #1 le: Mars 17, 2016, 08:36:09 pm »
You definitely need to add more land and cut back on some overly expensive spells

mastertransmuter

• Decks
Re: UW Control - Comments
« Réponse #2 le: Mars 18, 2016, 06:47:21 pm »
^I agree with the above comment.  I am not saying my build is better than yours in any way at all, but this is one way of doing it - http://deckstats.net/decks/44420/445921-esper-in-the-ice-post-rotation/en - You need to be able to play the instants and sorceries so that you can transform Thing in the Ice.  I do like some of the control cards you are using here, but in this case something like Silkwrap should be maybe an instant or sorcery.  However, my build is Esper so it includes black for removal and Duress.  Nice deck, and awesome work!