deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Autor Tema: Casual Deck Idea  (Leído 6561 veces)

robort

• Patron
  • Decks
Re: Casual Deck Idea
« Respuesta #15 en: Marzo 27, 2016, 06:00:05 pm »
Conclusion: While it may be my opinion, it still holds truth and merit. However people can "like" a deck for what ever reason.
For me to judge that "reason" wasn't right. Does a reason have to make sense or be a right reason? NO
Is there a "definiton" to what contitutes as right and/or make sense? Yes but definitions vary and can be
diffrent from each single individual. Hence the variance of definitions provided by diffrent individuals on this
thread.

It may not make sense to me and I'll still think they have no clue, but hey it makes sense to them.
Just like having a screen house in antartica makes no sense to me but I'll show and voice my concerns
for you. Definately wish you the best of luck. But please don't come to me after the fact.

I am still waiting on the OP, plenty of cards in the Premium Fire and Lightnng deck that would help this deck.
Lol but hey I'm not the one with a screen house, mines glass and boy do I like thowing stones :)
A legend in my own mind or so what the voices keep telling me

G. Moto

• Helping Planeswalkers one post at a time.
  • Decks
« Respuesta #16 en: Marzo 28, 2016, 06:45:57 am »
    I've been on the MTG scene for a few years now but I've got an old school style of play. I like to explore and try to revamp forgotten mechanics in newer sets. Also I like brick houses with basements, can't have a house without a "man-cave".

ep1cn00b

• Strive 2 be strange Refuse 2 be normal!
  • Decks
Re: HAVE YOU NO HEART ? - Comments
« Respuesta #17 en: Marzo 30, 2016, 09:31:58 pm »
   Personally, I learn more from losing than I do from winning. If I go to a pre-release or draft for instance. If I build my deck and every opponent I face wipes the floor with me, I don't care. Because of getting stomped, I am learning a valuable lesson as to what DOES NOT WORK in deck structure. If I won all the time, I would lose interest quickly. The last three times I went to an event for Magic, I won 1 match the whole night. I didn't care though because it was fun and I learned from it.
« Última modificación: Marzo 31, 2016, 04:20:59 pm por ep1cn00b »

KameeNook

• Decks
Re: HAVE YOU NO HEART ? - Comments
« Respuesta #18 en: Abril 08, 2016, 09:09:04 pm »
Sorry for any comments I may have missed! I've been a bit busy, but you don't want to hear my excuses, so let me get on with it.

I was reading some comments, and Earthquake sounds like just the kind of thing this deck needs! I took out Curse of Bloodletting because I had a Change of Heart about wanting to end the game with a one-sided victory (for me), using any card other than the flavorful Hidetsugu's Second Rite.

And yes, this deck will not be the most competitive casual deck out there, that is fine with me, because it's casual, and spike to the core.
However in the idea of making the combo more consistent, I have considered splashing green and or white, for Hour of Need as well as Idyllic Tutor. Noteworthy, when I build casual decks I try to keep the manabases casual, so a Naya manabase is possible, but it might not be the easiest to accomplish.

G. Moto

• Helping Planeswalkers one post at a time.
  • Decks
« Respuesta #19 en: Abril 09, 2016, 06:50:34 am »
  If you're using the enchantments and what not from zendikar then mana-base fixing would be a lot easier. Casual wise use the dual lands from Tarkir and just drop them on your opponent's turns with swell of growth. Also there are a lot of green search cards along with evolving wilds and enchantments such as retreat to kazandu that would help your creatures grow as well.