deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: [Modern] Vampire  (Read 492 times)

JoeyBoey1

• Decks
[Modern] Vampire
« on: March 28, 2016, 09:06:35 pm »
Vampire

Hi pllllllz discuss this deck. Madness and Vampires work together thx to the new Innistrad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JoeyBoey1

• Decks
Re: Vampire - Comments
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2016, 09:11:07 pm »
There are many different Vamps Bloodline Keeper Falkenrath Aristocrat Stromkirk Captain Stromkirk Noble . Tell me which are the best of these!!

waggy

• Decks
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2016, 01:10:16 am »
Hi, I don't really like falkenrath aristocrat so i recommend you to take it out and put more copies of stormkirk noble and captain, the first 3/4X and the second 2/3X. Bloodline keeper is an insteresting thing, maybe 2 copies. If i could i will give a try to the new olivia with more copiesof her for an aggro presence on the field or stay with the older for a more control one. despite that, good deck:)

JoeyBoey1

• Decks
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2016, 01:51:37 am »
I can understand why you don't like Falkenrath Aristocrat. 1 Life, easy to destroy and 4 mana to cast... I guess u like Stromkirk Noble most, low mana cost nice effect.
For me all of them are nice to play. since i already play with 8*1 Mana Creatures I don't wanna play 3 Stromkirk Noble. I can think about playing less Indulgent Aristocrat
to play more Stormkirk Noble. 2 Stromkirk Captain + 2 Stensia Masquerade gives me first strike thats ok... The Bloodline Keeper is interesting indeed.. But 2 black mana... I am always playing with one legend of a kind. Of cause in a tournement u use 3 or 4 of them in your deck ( it is a personal thing).
I still wanna try out falkenrath aristocrat + Big Game Hunter (good target to sacrifice)