deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Session aktualisieren button and then try again.

Autor Thema: [Standard] B/R Devoid  (Gelesen 1003 mal)

GeekMagicWarp

• Decks
[Standard] B/R Devoid
« am: März 30, 2016, 08:13:24 Nachmittag »
B/R Devoid

Use all colorless spells to trigger Molten Nursery and Sky Scourer...
Think about adding in Spacial Contortion and/or Warping Wail but not sure what to replace.

Any help appreciated

robort

• Patron
  • Decks
Re: [Standard] B/R Devoid
« Antwort #1 am: März 31, 2016, 04:23:17 Vormittag »
I have a black/red aggro style devoid/drone in my decks called swing and ping. See if any of those cards maybe
helpfull. I use molten nursery but also use nettle drone and flayer drone. You coukd drop dominator drone for flayer drone?
How about visions of brutality for consuming sinkhole?
A legend in my own mind or so what the voices keep telling me

GeekMagicWarp

• Decks
« Antwort #2 am: März 31, 2016, 02:07:44 Nachmittag »
I had thought about nettle drone but decided against it because the thing I like about molten nursery is that I can also target their creatures. Nettle doesn't do that and he is also only 1 toughness which makes him easy to remove himself. Flayer Drone also fits the same description as nettle. I do like Visions of Brutality that's definitely going to be added in place of something. But I may do a complete revamp and try out nettle and flayer if what I have now doesn't work. I'm taking this deck to FNM tomorrow so we'll see how it does.

Frimmel

• Decks
« Antwort #3 am: März 31, 2016, 02:19:29 Nachmittag »
I went this way with that: https://deckstats.net/decks/60043/450802-red-black-drones-and-processor/en

Although I think the earlier versions with Reality Hemorrhage instead of the Mimics were a bit better. But may just need four Eldrazi Mimics. Sludge Crawler -> Eldrazi Mimic -> Forerunner of Slaughter -> Dust Stalker  is kind of ideal. And the Mimic kind of scares people and pulls a removal spell early protecting the Forerunner and Dust Stalker. It could really use some kind of card advantage but I can't find it and keep the relentless going. I went with more ingest to feed the Wasteland Strangler or a sideboarded Processor Assault and as a mild disruption. I'm also torn between the Blight Herder and Ulamog's Despoiler.

I've been considering the Nettle Drone or more of the Flayer Drone like Robort suggests and trying to get the Molten Nursery in there but tend to think all in on the cast a creature and attack thing is better.

I think you're likely to hang in there just long enough for your opponent to go over the top on you with a Dragon or something. But this does seem like you've found a decent ultra-budget option.